Neutrogena Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cream Powder Makeup

Filtered by age: 36-43

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was excited to try this product, as anything from Neutrogena has a good reputation. I was very disappointed with this product. It blended nicely, matched my skin perfectly, and felt lightweight. Unfortunately, it had NO STAYING POWER WHATSOEVER. It lasted maybe two hours tops before wearing off, even with a setting powder. Sorry Neutrogena, would not re-purchase :(

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my "go to" foundation. I even recently tried MAC Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15, and I prefer Neutrogena Cream Powder Makeup. As many other reviewers have noted Golden Bisque is a very close match to my NC30 Asian skin. On the downside it doesn't have great staying power on my normal/dry, slightly ruddy skin, and it can look cakey. Lately, I've been using a foundation brush to apply it, and it has dramatically improved the finish. I now wholeheartedly agree with the other reviewers to ditch the sponge applicator. Due to its value (especially with sales) and color match to my skin, this will probably remain my primary foundation, although it's not quite HG material.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This goes on too heavy and cakey for a foundation, and I *like* heavy coverage. It's really not good for oily skin either since it streaks in my oily parts.
I will say that when I stopped using this as a foundation, I used it as a concealer and I would definitely buy it again for that purpose! It's especially great around my eyes since it matches my Neutrogena Healthy Skin liquid perfectly - no reverse racoon eyes.

It is just so hard to find any foundation/powder that matches to my skin tone even at Bobbi Brown cosmetic counter. And to make things worse, I have a very sensitive skin. However, this Neutrogena powder foundation in Golden Bisque not only matches to my skin perfectly but also never irritates! AND it comes with 20 SPF--what can I ask more?! The finish is very natural and never gives cakey/too powderly/too matt finish while it gives a good coverage. Perfect product for those who have only 15 seconds for make-up in the morning.

I bought this for the coverage and 20spf (not listed in the title of this product on makeup alley). The coverage was great - made my skin look great and was very quick/on-the-go & easy to apply. The only thing that sucked was it gave me zits - I don't even get zits anymore! I'm 39 :) I thought it was "that time of the month" but i repeatedly tested it by using something else then going back to it. perhaps it's an allergic reaction? i wouldn't buy it again because it's not worth it to get zits.

This is my favorite cream to powder foundation. It provides good sunscreen and it gives a natural matte finsh. Iuse the second lightest shade and love the look. It is great for travel because you never have to worry about a bottle breaking and foundation leaking all over. It is easy to apply and never irritated my skin.

I felt that this was tough to use; it didn't spread over my face well and didn't look even in color. I much prefer the liquid in the bottle version of this for its ease of use. I have to admit that the packaging is elegant and sleek, but I wish the product would go on better. I find most cream to powder foundations to be difficult to apply in general, so it's no surprise with this one. However, there is a good color selection and many swear by the long-wearing formula, but sorry, just didn't work for me.

I have yet to find a HG foundation, but it's a great compliment to this particular foundation that I've repurchased it about 5 times over the last several years. I think it may be the only foundation I've ever purchased more than once...I seem to purchase it just about every December - when my combination skin starts feeling a little dry, but daytime moisturizer is too much. I love the consistency of the product, the colors go very well with my skin (ivory is perfect), and I like the fact that the creaminess of the product (yet not greasy) ensures that the spf 20 (VERY important here in Southern CA) absorbs a bit into my skin. This product doesn't flake on me. My only complaint is that I have to put mineral/rice powder within about 2 hours on my nose & forehead, & retouch several times during the day. This is a high quality foundation, especially for for the reasonable price!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am a MAC C3, and Chanel Tender Bisque 2 in DPF compact, L'oreal QS Sand and this in Buff is a good match for when my skin is lighter (winter months) Medium coverage, goes on creamy - not oily which is important to this very oily skinned girl. As with CtP foundations it did tend to show any flakies I had so exfoliation is necesary. No clogged pores, no breakout. I also use the skin clearing version of this as it minimizes pores better, but this minimizes fine lines better, and provides a fuller coverage. The skin clearing wears better all day though. Sturdy case, slim but a tad long. Nice size mirror though.