Neutrogena Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cream Powder Makeup

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 30-35

2.5

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this foundation because I wanted a simple, no fuss product to wear when I was at home. I am 32, with sensitive, moderately oily skin. I am fair and have some hyperpigmentation and redness that I like to even out with foundation. I have enlarged pores on my cheeks to the sides of my nose. I bought this foundation in the lightest shade, porcelain ivory. It is slightly pale for me - but the next shade, blushing ivory, would have been too pink. (I am a MAC C15). When my skin is in perfect condition this is a great foundation. You have to really blend it to prevent over-application. If I have any dryness from treatments - Retin A or acne products - this makeup accentuates the flakes and looks horrible. The wear is just average and I have to blot by mid-day as usual. Pros - one step, high SPF, doesn't break me out, good coverage. Cons - hard to blend, accentuates any dry areas, can look heavy if you're not careful.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the worst cream to powder formulation I've tried. It has a very cakey consistency and is very difficult to blend. Has a definite tendency to streak when you apply it. The coverage is not that great, either! I bought it for the SPF (20) but there is better foundation with SPF out there.