Wet 'n' Wild 510 Light Beige Frost

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love me some Wet n' Wild, but some of their product names are.. er-- a little questionable. Light beige? Really?!
This color is pretty much what you can see in the tube- a medium berry pink that runs a little neutral and does have a slight frost that isn't 80s or overwhelming in any way. I found the color vibrant but not "bright" in the sense that you wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it in a professional setting. I personally find the color attractive but not in the realm of colors I would choose to wear very often. It is most certainly pretty but not a personal favorite.
I find these lipsticks uniquely formulated to almost go on like a gloss- the consistency is thin, glossy and pretty moisturizing.
One thing I noticed was that, because the formula is wetter than most lipsticks, it is easy for this to smear or move outside the lips if they're not lined. It does last a decent length of time but not super long.
Overall I am impressed mainly by the pigmentation and glossy, moisturizing qualities of these lipsticks put out by WnW but I have yet to find a color that I'm absolutely crazy about in this line. The price will undoubtedly keep me coming back, and I recommend this particular color to anyone who likes medium to deeper pink/berry/fuchsia lip looks.

I just bought this along with a few others and I like it alot this is not frosty at all its actually very sheer and gives good color similarity to MAC see sheer in which I wouldn't pay 16.00 for so ill stick with this lil gem.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A couple months ago, I started getting into a lippie phase. Christmas was around the corner and I couldn't decide if I wanted to do a red/plum lip or a nude lip. I was looking everywhere. But all the lipsticks I wanted was a bit to pricey (as I was on a budget that day). I had my mom help me find some. CVS was having a sale. These lipsticks were buy one (99 cents originally) get one for 64 cents. I was like why not! I picked up this color and Deep Wine. I wear this color almost every time I wear make-up. First off, it's dirt cheap. Secondly, it's really moisturizing. One thing I don't like is the smell and the shimmer/frost in it. If I apply it heavily, you can see every line crack and fine lines in my lip. The smell doesn't bother me that much, unless again I apply too much. This is my lips but better lipstick. On my lips, it's like a mauvey-pinky color (just like my lips). For the price you can't beat it! I just wish my CVS stocked more wet n' wild lipsticks more often! It doesn't last the longest, but you don't even need a mirror to apply this. It's just the perfect everyday lipstick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I do like this product and the color is very nice. It is not a "light beige" though which is not a problem for me. On little thing I'm not too big on is the packaging, its a little bit on the cheap side but I'm not complaining since this did not cost me much. Overall I like this product alot.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have no idea what they were smoking when they named this lipstick - it's actually a warm medium pink with a hint of frost. Unfortunately it's much brighter on my lips than in the tube, and thus looks pretty clownlike on me. It has a very thin, slightly creamy texture that isn't drying (although it still manages to bring out out every. single. fine. line in my lips) and a pleasant candy-ish scent.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is actually my first WnW lipstick and I really like it. It really puts some life into my face when I don't feel like wearing much makeup. This shade is not beige at all but rather a rosy coral on my pigmented lips. It applies very smoothly and has decent staying power. There is not any frost but there is a slight shimmer to it. I see my myself wearing this more during the summer and it is suitable for day time wear without being over the top. Plus, it is very cheap.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love my Wet n Wild lipsticks and this is my favorite shade! The shade of it is misleading because its called "Light Beige Frost" but is actually Peachy-pink frost that borders on salmon color! Looks great with my skin tone and I think it would look flattering on most everyone. The formula is very nice & never drying! Get it for a buck...you can't lose!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

An old staple for me......along with all of the Wet N Wild glosses too! This is a nice basic neutral that doesn't look like you only paid $1 for it! I always have one in my stash!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I hated the way this color looked on me, i felt that it was way to 90s in not in a good way, im sure that with people with maybe a darker complexion it would look stunning on but my skin tone has more yellow in it and it was not a pretty look.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my favorite lipsticks. I've used it for years but I think it's being discontinued as it's hard to find lately. It's a warm rosy pink with shimmer. Good for an everyday look. Not too pale or juvenile looking like some pinks can be. Well worth the $1.

Popular Lipsticks