Salon Selectives Clean Slate Clarifying Shampoo

Salon Selectives Clean Slate Clarifying Shampoo

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamide DEA , Lauramide DEA , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Polyquaternium-11 , Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint) , Glycol Stearate , Menthol , Mentha Viridis Extract (Spearmint) , Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract , PEG-150 Distearate , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Methylparaben , Citric Acid , Fragrance , Eugenol , Linalool , Limonene , Sodium Chloride , Magnesium Chloride , Magnesium Nitrate , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This shampoo is great! It really cleans my hair. I have an oily scalp, and using this shampoo, you would never know. It doesn't strip my colour, doesn't dry-out my hair, and its soooo cheap! DIRT cheap! It's also one of the best lathering shampoos that I have ever tried. My hair also feels lighter after using this, and I don't have short hair (well below the shoulders). My only lil' problem is, it doesn't have an amazing smell. I'm not saying its bad, but its not as intriguing as the colour protectant shampoo/conditioner, or even as great smelling as herbal essences, and so on. But I can deal. I use this in conjunction with the 'Perfectly Normal' conditioner, and so far so good.

I have rather oily hair, and this is one of the only drugstore-brand shampoos that is good for cleansing oily hair. It is so hard to find that perfect shampoo, I never waste my money on high end branded shampoos like Frederic Fekaai or Aveda. Simple, cheap, leaves hair soft and shiny.

Eyes: Violet

This is great for a low-end shampoo... heck, it's great for a high-end shampoo as well! It's just a good product. I torture my hair with conditioners, smoothing creams, and styling products that contain silicone, so I use this once a week to get rid of any build-up. Immediately after using this shampoo, my hair feels lighter, more volumized, and cleaner. I was afraid that this would strip my color, but to my surprise, it didn't. Also, it smells great, lathers well, and is inexpensive. Rave from me!