The Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask

The Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask
The Body Shop Warming Mineral Mudmask

2.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

PEG-8, Zeolite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Zinc Oxide, PEG-220, Algae, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Curcuma Zedoaria (Zedoary) Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Cinnamal, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil, Linalool, Eugenol, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Coumarin, Cinnamyl Alcohol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This product, for me, sucks. If you even have remotely sensetive skin it will break you out like all hell. Or at least, that is what happened to me. Told the lady at the counter I was looking for a nice face mask and she recommened this one eventho I said I dont do well with mineral make up. She said it wouldnt have any effect on my skin but ohhhh it did. It broke me out once but I wasnt sure if it was this product or hormones. Tried it a second time after a few weeks and the same thing happened. My whole face is ruined for at least 2 months.

IF YOURE GONNA BUY THIS, BE AWARE!!

on 9/3/2016 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have just taken off this Mask as a matter of fact. I bought this one back in December and tend to use it on and off on spa nights. The great thing about this mask is the self warming capability. I find it super cool and just reminiscent of an absolute spa experience -which is awesome! Another thing I love, is the fact that you only have to leave it on for 5 minutes, which makes for quick and easy wear and wash. On the other hand however, so far I haven't seen this work on my skin in terms of making it look better, or clear it up etc. Sure,my face feels clean and bright when I wash it off but thats it. When I apply this mask (make sure to dampen your face so you can reap the heating benefits, but of course, not TOO wet), I am simply doing it to relax myself, in which it works wonders, along with a cup of green tea and your good to go! However if you're looking for a mask that does not only feel good but does good -this won't do the job!

I LOVE this face mask. It doesn't feel too harsh on my sensitive skin, it smelly and feels like you are at a spa and it really does make my face feel cleaner. The only negative to this mask for me is it is very hard to get out of the tube. I am not sure if I have just got a broken bottle but I literally have to squeeze both my hands round It and squeeze as hard as I can and only little bits still come out which is rather annoying!

overall very good face mask at a great price!

on 10/20/2015 4:46:00 AM

I had pretty big hopes for this mask but in the end i was rather disappointed by it. First of all the packaging sucks, you have to squeeze the tube to death to get a small amount of product out, second the instructions say to apply the mask to a wet face and i found it very difficult to spread onto my face while it was damp and after all the effort of actually getting the mask out of the tube and onto my face i felt it did not do much at all :( will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I'm a little iffy on this product. The warming effect is really lovely on my skin. However, when I rinse it off even with a washcloth, it would leave a white residue on my face. So I usually have to reapply a facial cleanser and a washcloth just to get that film off. I don't want to over cleanse my face by doing that, so I might look for a better product than this.

on 12/29/2014 6:03:00 AM

It gets warm when you apply it on your face. After using it my face tone look more even and brighten than before however it tightens my skin and make my skin a bit dry so I use face cream right after and my face glow Love it

on 6/8/2014 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This mask feels nice when it's on. However, it doesn't dry and you are supposed to wash it off after 5 minutes. My skin does not feel much cleaner after I have used it and generally I don't see any difference. Would not repurchase it.

on 1/24/2014 11:17:00 AM

I LOVE THIS MASK! I rarely wear makeup and generally have good skin. My sister bought this for me for Christmas, so am unable to judge fairly on the price. However, it was a very relaxing mask for my nighttime routine.
The smell is beautiful - gingery and very "natural". The nexture is a mix between silk, cream and oil. When you put it on, it starts to get warm. The scent and heat alone took me to heaven. I left it on for 20min - it doesn't harden, stays creamy - washed it off and when I looked in the mirror, my skin was flawless. I tried it again a week after before I was heading out to a party. My skin looked so nice and like it was glowing, I felt like I didn't even need makeup. People kept complementing me!
I would reccomend this to everyone who has normal skin and are tired of wearing makeup. Also, makes a nice gift for yourself (when feeling down and need to pamper) and to someone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have been using this for years. To be fair, I've never been diligent enough to use any mask repeatedly, so I really can't speak to its long-term benefits. However, I like the way my skin feels and looks right after, but perhaps its winning quality is how it feels when it's on!! This is wonderful for relaxation at the end of the day. Perhaps not what you would go for, however, if you were looking for intensive skin treatment though.

on 8/30/2013 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a nice mask. It gets quite warm, almost hot, when you are applying it. Then, cools off a few minutes later. It it is thick, but it smooths on to the face easily. It also washes off easily and leaves skin feeling soft. It doesn't completely dry on the skin and should only be left on for 5 minutes. It has a faint ginger scent so it's not offensive. The directions say to use it one or twice a week. Following those, this product should last a while, giving it a better value. I didn't really see much of an improvement to my skin, but it's a nice mask to use to relax. I would even suggest this mask for a girls night in doing facials or as a gift. Be careful though! This mask tends to separate. Sometimes when you open it, only the oil will leak out. I would suggest just massaging the tube a bit or shaking it before opening.