L'Oreal Feria Haircolor

L'Oreal Feria Haircolor
Feria Light Coppery BrownFeria HaircolorFeria HaircolorFeria HaircolorFeria Haircolor

2.9

Shimmering Conditioning Permanent Colour Gel: Aqua/Water, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Lauryl Ether, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Ethanolamine, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Polyquarternium-6, Oleyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Ammonium Thiolactate, P-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, EDTA, Polyquarternium-24, Erythorbic Acid, M-Aminophenol, N,N-BIS(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, 2-Methylresorcinol, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCl. Aromatic Shimmer Serum: Helianthus Annuus/Sunflower Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance. Shimmer Boost Hydrating Conditioner: Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Candelilla Wax, Cetyl Esters, Dimethiconol, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquarternium-37, PEG-150/Stearyl Alcohol/SMDI Copolymer, Mineral Oil, Methylparaben, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

on 10/13/2016 7:45:00 AM

I used feria 7.4 mango and didn't like it . First the instruction said to add elixir but i didn't have any elixir in the package, secondly it smelled so bad, my eyes were watering constantly and it didn't change my hair color. Never again.

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!! My hair has been blonde for quite some time and decided to try to get back to my natural shade of light brown/dark blonde. I bought the light brown shade in this range. I usually love loreal products and have used superior preference in the past but I guess the flashy packaging caught my eye. First up it has a awful smell, but so does superior preference, so i just ignored it.

Then it was so extremely hot. Not so much to my scalp but when feeling it with my hand it burned!!!

Washing the dye out my hair was coming out in clumps!! I have extremly thick hair and this is rare for huge clumps to come out.

Once it was dried it didnt change the color at all, but boy did it sure damage my hair. Dry, brittle, frizzy and breaking off like crazy

AVOID THIS!!!

To Read all 666 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/15/2016 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is for the natural black colour. It started fading in less than a month. Will not buy again.

on 2/11/2016 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This review is for shade 91 Champagne Cocktail, Light Beige Blonde.

It was only OK. I started out with hair was medium brown. I left the mixture on for 40 mins and am now light brown. Basically, I still have brown hair. It's a little bit orangey but not too bad really.

It's not a total disaster or anything - the shade of light strawberry-ish brown is actually really quite pretty. It's just not what I wanted.

Somewhere on the internet I read that this shade has a 30% developer. That is definitely not true. The inability of this shade to give very much lift is typical of a 20% developer.

I wanted to go from medium brown to dark/medium blonde. For that, you need Garnier Nutrisse in the 100 shades. I am now going to try Nutrisse shade 100 for 15 mins to give the extra bit of lift that I was seeking, and did not get, from Feria 91 Light Beige Blonde.

Given the strawberryness of my hair, I do not think that cool tones in this shade are very strong at all.

on 1/26/2016 4:43:00 PM

I quite like this line. I'm not consistently loyal to it, but I have gone back to it frequently. Normally I go for a light to medium brown and go for whatever is on sale, and something labeled neutral or natural. Staying in that safety zone I've been pretty happy, but when I find Feria on sale or I have a coupon I do tend to pick it up. I do notice when I use it I get more shine and a bit better pigmentation. I'll use it for an overall color refresher, but I've also picked up an auburn or copper shade to comb through my hair in a few spots and get a bit more depth or color variation, or even highlights, depending on what I had to start with. It works well that way, too, just mixing up a tester amount and combing it through here and there. I think the color lasts a bit longer than some other brands, too, but obviously a red, copper or purple (I've tried one of those, too) fade more quickly. I can't speak to how the blondes work; I haven't been blonde in ages, but for the brown and red family, this line works really well for me.

on 11/21/2015 5:10:00 AM

I have dyed my hair at home by myself for years, and having tried many brands of hair dyes, and different kinds within the same brands too. So far, in the L'Oreal range, Feria's gotta be the best. Now I only use hair dyes to lighten my natural hair colour, which is a dark black brown. I always aim for a warm light brown hair colour, and currently, what's working for me is the Feria Light Beige Blonde #91.

The reason why I say the Feria is the best among the L'Oreal hair dyes is the fact that a. it smells way nicer than anything else with in L'Oreal (of course there are other brands of hair dyes that smell way nicer than Feria, but within L'Oreal, Feria smells the least offensive); b. it is the strongest dye in terms of effectiveness compared between different box dyes L'Oreal makes, it really lightens my hair to a level unachieved by any others; and c. it is the most hydrating within the L'Oreal hair dyes. When I say hydrating, it is misleading, as all hair dyes are drying your hair out. But this one does not make hair feel like straw. My hair feels rather normal after I rinse it off. But I should note I have very strong and thick straight Asian hair.

In terms of fading, I find it relatively unnoticeable. But I am not someone who's very against brassiness. I actually kind of like it, as it makes my complexion warmer in general. A more trivia thing about this dye is that once it touches water, it will foam up with lots of bubbles, just like a shampoo.

Here is a video of me putting this stuff in my hair. You can just skip to the end to see how amazing the dye is on my dark roots.

I've been dying my hair natural black for about 13 years now so I decided to switch it up. I bought this in natural soft black M33 I thought it would be the perfect match and make my hair super shiny. Well that didn't happen. As per usual I applied it without incident and I went on really nicely, I hopped in the shower and after I started rinsing the conditioner out my hair felt crunchy. I was like okay maybe I dried my hair out that's weird. After got out I started brushing my hair and noticed my scalp felt really sensitive. (I've used this brand before in a different shade and I had no incident in shade black leather 20) I looked in the mirror and all my roots about an inch and a half were orange! ORANGE. Needless to say I had to dye my hair again and now I'm dealing with some damage and a very sore scalp. Never again L'oreal Feria.

on 8/25/2015 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is for the new C74 Power Copper- WOW! Before I went w the box dye i tried the sallys route. Hicolor sizzling copper and red fire mixed w 20 vol failed me!! No root lifting at all. I have med/dark brown hair and my roots are usually super easy-& I've tried hicolor hilights in all colors before with success, so I was mad. So I picked up some boxes of this w the rite aid BOGO sale. I accidentally got it all over my lengths and ends (which were bleached then dyed w copper semi perm - the kind w no developer like manic panic) cuz I have a longish pixie cut & it's hard to hit only the roots. Amazingly the roots lifted and the color everywhere totally matches! And it's SOOOO shiny! It's a little dark at first but will wash out to more of a light copper which I like - but still SUPER vibrant in even dark light it like glows. And not dark as in true red or any violet tones Tg... Just a shade darker copper than is on the box. This is on DARK ROOTS!! Do not pre bleach!!! It totally lifts dark hair and pre bleaching would be unnecessary damage. I used most of the bottle for my short thickish hair so if long thick hair get 2 definitely. This box dye comes with color a thin liquid, 25 volume developer, a shimmer packet, dye booster (do not get on white countertops), shampoo, and conditioner. Just rinsing out the dye in the shower I noticed just how soft my hair was, and the shampoo was luxuriously soft. After the conditioner forget it... My hair was so soft and shiny it couldn't hold a style! But was beautiful. What they say about ferias shimmering highlights or whatever is totally true!! I had no highlights, monochromatic copper hair w dark roots, this covered all evenly and left me with the most fab hair I've had in a loong time! Bonus: husband can't keep away from me ;) Oh ps I heavily coconut oiled my hair about 2 hours prior to dyeing for added scalp and hair protection. Works for bleaching... works for coloring.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm a dark golden brunette, pale but very warm-toned; my hair is born-again virgin after about 5 years of no coloring. The shade "51 Bronzed Brown (Brazilian Brown)" caught my eye because the main image on the box looked exactly like my natural color when I was younger, so I knew it'd work on me even though my natural color is now quite a bit darker. It came out a deep, reddish-bronzed brown - it actually seems darker than my natural color, somehow, but it's very flattering and looks so natural that several people have said "What did you change? You look great!" The highlights are nothing spectacular - my hair has copious natural highlights, though, so the effect may be more pronounced on others. Now, for the bad part: my hair smelled like chemicals for 4 shampoos. It also really dried out my hair when I colored, but that's my fault for having used a clarifying shampoo the night before. Overall, I recommend this shade for anyone with warm tones to their skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My overall rating would be -10 if it were not for the amazing conditioner that you get with Feria. I've used this product a couple times and most recently was reminded as to why box dye sucks and I.must stay loyal to Sallys.
I purchased 4 ash brown (could've been 5) and applied it to my level 7 reddish bronde (yes ,bronde) roots. Only my roots as I was trying to create a: Grown out root look, quote, unquote. (my ends were a light golden blonde)

This product turned aforementioned hair to a level 4, teetering on 3, plumish darkish chocolate covered rasberryish color. AN ASH COLOR. It even rinsed out reddish. Which instantly confused me because ASH IS THE ANTI RED. so riddle me that feria?!??

Anyways.
I suggest to those who can't find themselves a Sally Beauty and buy Wella, that you DO NOT buy Feria. Box wise, L'Oreal excellence is pretty good...

Oh, one other thing,I had to keep the product on my roots for 45 minutes which is absurd because I only do so for 25 with a 20V developer + _____ brand hair color. So, if u want ur scalp to melt off, this is the product for u :D