Lancôme Subtil Oil-Free Powder Blush - Miel Glace

Lancôme Subtil Oil-Free Powder Blush - Miel Glace
Lancome Miel Glace BlushLancome Blush Subtil #23 Miel GlaceLancome Blush Subtil #23 Miel Glace swatch

4.5

PTFE, nylon-12, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, dimethiconol, triisocetyl citrate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, acrylates copolymer, cetyl dimethicone, fragrance, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben [ red 36 (ci 12085) - red 6 (ci 15850) - red 7 (ci 15850) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - red 21 (ci 45380) - red 30 (ci 73360) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - barium sulfate (ci 77120) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 92, 99) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - zinc oxide (ci 77947) - mica]

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the compact with mirror, the brush can be thrown out. I do not like pigmented blushes so I really like this subtle blush that has peachy color. It takes some product to really see the peachy color, but the shimmery is too much for me, I prefer matte blushes.

I did not realize how shimmer this would be. I personally use this as eyeshadow. Perfect peachy and shimmer for eyelid.

on 11/21/2017 10:09:00 PM

This is my first Lancome blush. I like that it says what it is: a subtle blush. Its not very heavy and gives a light hint of pink which is perfect because i already have enough red in the cheeks. I like the shimmer which gives a good lift to the face. I also like the rose embossing on the blush as well. Also I like the chic black compact

With that being said here are some things I don't like about it: The smell is very vintage and too old-fashioned for my liking. I do not like that the blush takes up half the compact with the other half being used for a useless applicator that I immediately tossed in the trash. I don't know if i will repurchase as I use blush very sparingly and have yet to hit pan on a powder blush.

on 3/25/2017 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm warm/neutral, fair (NC 20) and I love this blush. It's a beautiful neutral shade, very flattering and sophisticated. I've tested it on my mom also, and it looks amazing on her too. At first I was intimated and worried that it would look like a hybrid bronzer/blush (like Benefit's Rockeuter, which was too dark for me) but this is more neutral. Also, it has some shimmer but it is very finely milled and gives a 'lit from within' look. I have very large pores and this was a concern of mine but I had no problems.

In terms of longevity, I'd say ~6hrs or so (that's good for me, I have combo/oily skin) - even with primer, setting powder and setting spray.

At present, I'd definitely re purchase if I ran out. I'm honestly hoping though to find a cheaper dupe by then (it's AUD $74), and if I do I'll update this review. I definitely recommend this blush, it's my holy grail product.

This is one of those blushes that I'd never pick up myself- I've got it as a gift, and was quite disappointed when I looked at the content of beautiful packaging. I prefer typical pinks and reds, at first glance "Miel Glace" looked more like bronzer (and I don't use bronzers on a daily basis)- but oh boy, I was wrong! (I'm NC10 for reference). Once applied this blush gave my cheeks the most beautiful, natural flush of color. I was awed, and since then I've been using it almost every other day. This such an underrated color! It reminds me of Essence' blush in Indian Summer and NARS' Madly. I think it's a must try for those with fair skin tones.

on 2/1/2016 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This blush is the shit! Super underrated, if you're fair or light this color will compliment you like no toger. Its the perfect winter blush imo, because its not too much of any color, its not too pinky, peachy or mauvy, its really all of them combined with a cool sheen running through it..im really light and yellow so the peach comes out more when i wear it, but on a cool toned girl the pink/mauve comes out beautifully. Just try it out. Admittedly, its not extremely pigmented like mac or nars but i love that in the winter, the lighting outside is so white and florescentish that you dont wanna overdue your blush. Its really the only blush i gravitate to in the winter :) It has a very grown up rose fragrance too which i like bc it reminds me of my mom lol

on 12/22/2015 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I like a healthy glow on my cheeks especially after using a medium coverage foundation which gives me the blank canvas I like but needs dimension so I don't look washed out. I bought this blush for the first time when I switched from foundation using Clinique to Lancôme (thank you Clinique for discontinuing my favorite foundation). I never purchased a blush in this color and leaned toward more traditional pink blushes but I took the SA's advice and never looked back. This has become my go-to blush. I do use my MAC cream blush and a few others I have in my rotation from time to time, but I reach for the Lancôme Miel Glacé more often than not. I was worried about the glitter tones in it when I first used it, but I'm about to purchase my fourth compact of this. It's just so natural but glowy looking. It's very neutral as well and never irritates my skin which for me is a real boon since just about everything else does. I would be really bummed if Lancôme ever discontinued it. Jane Iredale makes a similar color--I think it's called Whisper--but I've stopped buying their blushes because they crumble and fall apart. This is my favorite blush in the world.

on 9/30/2015 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Too light, silver-pinky, and slightly cool toned for my NC30-35 olive skin. I've had a GWP small size of this for months and I never turn to it - it makes me look washed out and dead. In the pan it looks a lot like MAC Margin, which gives my skin a great natural, sexy, shimmery pinky bronzey look, but Miel Glace is a MUCH lighter tone on my skin. It was just ok when my skin was a bit lighter before summer began (NC25-30), but really did nothing flattering for my face...just looks like super pale pinky shimmer - total skin clash! It does last all day, and I love the slim compact - perfect for travel. For lighter skin with cooler tones it's probably great. Not a fan of Lancome's animal testing.

Gorgeous color. Stays all day. Took one lippie off bc I don't like the fragrance and the packaging seems cheap and tacky to me. But I've been wearing it almost every day since I got it.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have used this blush for years..decades, actually, and I keep going back to it. Holy grail..? You betcha!!

Lasts all day for me with no touch-ups. I have combo skin and this stays true to color with no changing colors during the day. When I come home after having this on for a good 10 or even 12 hours, the shade looks the same as when i first applied it.

Just a gorgeous, flattering shade...I think many skin tones could wear this. I am NC20.

In the pan, there are sparkles, but the sparkles are barely detectable on the cheek unless you really look for them. No shiny look, just a gorgeous, lit-from-within look.

If this has any scent, it is very minimal. I am very scent-sensitive and either this has none or it is so minimal that I do not detect it and does not bother my nose.

It is pretty neutral imo, but I tend to pair it with a spice pencil and a lip balm or a light gloss over top the spice pencil. Great for a natural look, or it can be a great compliment to a strong eye look and/ or a bold lip. Just very versatile imo.

Will and have re-purchase(d) many times.

on 1/20/2015 1:27:00 AM

This blush is absolutely beautiful!! I love it so much! It looks amazing on my porcelain skin, it offers a flush of color and subtle glow. I would have given this a 5/5 if it werent for the perfume in it, but its light enough to not bother me and it does dissipate after a few mins. For reference Im about an nc5-nc10.

I would say the color is a medium, neutral rose pink on my skin.

Pros
-beautiful color
-glowing finish

Cons
-Fragrance

Popular Blush Products