LUSH Veganese Conditioner

LUSH Veganese Conditioner

3.6

Lavender Flower Infusion (Lavendula hybrida), Rosemary Infusion (Rosmarinus officinalis), Agar Infusion (Gelidium cartilagineum), Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cetrimonium Bromide, Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax benzoin), Fresh Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum), *Citral, *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben

This is my GO-TO at LUSH regarding hair conditioner. I honestly am not a fan of any of their other options (American Cream, etc). Veganese is a conditioner I can even use on my roots, and I love that. It makes my hair SO shiny and light. Only complaint-- I have to couple it with Organix conditioner on my ends. It is simply not heavy enough to keep my ends untangled or as hydrated as I'd like. I am still a believer and will continue to use, simply because my hair is significantly more bouncy and shiny with it in my regimine.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

love this! after one use I'm sold. doesn't have the slip of other conditioners but doesn't weigh the hair down with that slip either. my short hair is still incredibly soft which is so nice since my scalp is oily but the body of my hair is dry. the scent is super nice, so fresh. pair this with the jersey bounce shampoo and I get the cleanest but softest hair I've ever had. highly recommend.

on 6/22/2017 12:34:00 AM

this conditioner is amazing! it doesn't feel like moisturizing in the shower at first but when u rinse it and let it dry your hair is smooth and shiny and so soft... I use this with the new shampoo bar and it's perfect my hair gets better everytime I use this. I'm converted to lush now! I want to try this with the argan oil shampoo bar next.

This stuff has worked wonders for my damaged hair. I have a sensitive scalp and this does not irritate it at all. One thing I don't particularly care for is that it doesn't allow me to easily comb my hair when I'm in the shower. Other than that, this is my go to conditioner.

on 10/26/2016 8:05:00 AM

A lavender-lemon scented vegan conditioner sounded like heaven to me so I had to grab Veganese and am sure glad I did! I have a lot of fine hair and this conditioner leaves my hair soft and smelling delicious. A little goes a long way with this product. It hydrates my hair without leaving it look lank or weighed down. It makes my hair very shiny and manageable. Veganese is Lush'a 3rd lightest conditioner (after Retread and American Cream) so if you have very dry hair I would not recommend this product. For fine haired people with normal-oily hair I highly recommend this product.

on 9/26/2016 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Been using this for a few weeks now. It smells of lemons and is good at softening hair and giving shine. I have oily, fine hair and this doesn't weigh it down or make it greasy. I usually leave it on for half a minute to give it time to penetrate. It's quite good at detangling.
Update 5.10.17:- hormonal changes have suddenly dried out my hair and l now do a single wash every 3 days. This is still ok, but the lemon smell is more like floor cleaner now and l'm needing to use a serum to help detangle afterwards. 1 lippy removed.

This is a light weight thin but creamy conditioner from LUSH that smells like cola & faintly of lemons weird combo I know but "it works." I have extremely thin fine chin length naturally curly hair so I know this condish is for long straight Asian type hair but this has more than enough moisture in it to detangle & give a decent amount of "conditioning" treatment. It is vegan which is awesome I'll not fond of lanolin I'm half thinking I am allergic to that & all around this is an awesome product but it's kind of expensive but worth it! I wash my hair ev 4-5 days so I don't like a heavy product w a lot of well, um, heaviness or weighiness since I use deep condish 1-2x a month w queen Helene cholesterol & this reminds me of that in "Lite" form, I'm losing less hair w my routine (wash hair 2X w LUSH New shampoo bar or LUSH CurlyWurly shampoo depending on what mood I'm in -aromatherapy!- OR other LUSH shampoos)/condition w Veganese or the green LUSH condish bar; do this ev 4-5 days, style each day w various products/tools & deep condish treatment every cpl weeks on top of this routine & clarify once a month w Bumble+ Sunday shampoo. I use too many styling proof off to list brands but: LUSH Sea Salt spray etc

on 8/25/2016 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love LUSH Veganese! Awesome for my super fine straight hair! Let me say that I didn't like it at first, because I was rushing it. The key is to let it sit for a short time during your shower for great detangling and conditioning! Awesome scent as well, and of course, cruelty-free! Love!

on 4/25/2016 4:53:00 PM

When I first bought this product i was unsure of it. When you put it on your hair it feels so light. I thought my hair would be so tangled, but it actually wasn't surprisingly. This condition leaves my hair soft, shiny, and frizz free. It smells like fresh squeezed lemons with a slightly tangy note. I absolutely love this scent. You only need to use a tiny amount as long as your hairs not super thick. I would say that I have normal hair and it works wonders. It's also Vegan!!! This will forever be my favorite condition Lush offers.

I really like veganese because it makes your hair smooth but it makes it frizzy as well. It has an interesting smell to it that lingers in your hair, I wouldn't buy it again but I would recommend trying it!
Also when using it use it in large portions not little squirts like the workers say.