LUSH Veganese conditioner

LUSH Veganese conditioner

3.5

Lavender Flower Infusion (Lavendula hybrida), Rosemary Infusion (Rosmarinus officinalis), Agar Infusion (Gelidium cartilagineum), Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cetrimonium Bromide, Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax benzoin), Fresh Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum), *Citral, *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben

This stuff has worked wonders for my damaged hair. I have a sensitive scalp and this does not irritate it at all. One thing I don't particularly care for is that it doesn't allow me to easily comb my hair when I'm in the shower. Other than that, this is my go to conditioner.

on 10/26/2016 8:05:00 AM

A lavender-lemon scented vegan conditioner sounded like heaven to me so I had to grab Veganese and am sure glad I did! I have a lot of fine hair and this conditioner leaves my hair soft and smelling delicious. A little goes a long way with this product. It hydrates my hair without leaving it look lank or weighed down. It makes my hair very shiny and manageable. Veganese is Lush'a 3rd lightest conditioner (after Retread and American Cream) so if you have very dry hair I would not recommend this product. For fine haired people with normal-oily hair I highly recommend this product.

on 9/26/2016 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Been using this for a few weeks now. It smells of lemons and is good at softening hair and giving shine. I have oily, fine hair and this doesn't weigh it down or make it greasy. I usually leave it on for half a minute to give it time to penetrate. It's quite good at detangling.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a light weight thin but creamy conditioner from LUSH that smells like cola & faintly of lemons weird combo I know but "it works." I have extremely thin fine chin length naturally curly hair so I know this condish is for long straight Asian type hair but this has more than enough moisture in it to detangle & give a decent amount of "conditioning" treatment. It is vegan which is awesome I'll not fond of lanolin I'm half thinking I am allergic to that & all around this is an awesome product but it's kind of expensive but worth it! I wash my hair ev 4-5 days so I don't like a heavy product w a lot of well, um, heaviness or weighiness since I use deep condish 1-2x a month w queen Helene cholesterol & this reminds me of that in "Lite" form, I'm losing less hair w my routine (wash hair 2X w LUSH New shampoo bar or LUSH CurlyWurly shampoo depending on what mood I'm in -aromatherapy!- OR other LUSH shampoos)/condition w Veganese or the green LUSH condish bar; do this ev 4-5 days, style each day w various products/tools & deep condish treatment every cpl weeks on top of this routine & clarify once a month w Bumble+ Sunday shampoo. I use too many styling proof off to list brands but: LUSH Sea Salt spray etc

on 8/25/2016 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love LUSH Veganese! Awesome for my super fine straight hair! Let me say that I didn't like it at first, because I was rushing it. The key is to let it sit for a short time during your shower for great detangling and conditioning! Awesome scent as well, and of course, cruelty-free! Love!

on 4/25/2016 4:53:00 PM

When I first bought this product i was unsure of it. When you put it on your hair it feels so light. I thought my hair would be so tangled, but it actually wasn't surprisingly. This condition leaves my hair soft, shiny, and frizz free. It smells like fresh squeezed lemons with a slightly tangy note. I absolutely love this scent. You only need to use a tiny amount as long as your hairs not super thick. I would say that I have normal hair and it works wonders. It's also Vegan!!! This will forever be my favorite condition Lush offers.

I really like veganese because it makes your hair smooth but it makes it frizzy as well. It has an interesting smell to it that lingers in your hair, I wouldn't buy it again but I would recommend trying it!
Also when using it use it in large portions not little squirts like the workers say.

Before I lost my hair (damn chemo) this was my go to conditioner. I had medium length, blonde fine hair and this made it so impossibly shiny and soft and lemon scented. It can take a bit of getting used to, and LUSH conditioners definitely aren't something you can slosh on and rip your comb right through after, you ~need~ to let your hair dry first. My only issue with it was that after a long stretch using it, my hair would turn quite yellow, almost identical to the colour of the conditioner. This drove me nuts, but nothing some toning shampoo and conditioner cant fix.
Definitely try

I love Lush. I am always willing to try new products from them but I wish the SA told me that this conditioner was for fair hair. I just walked in asking for conditioner that would help my hair. She said this one would help it feel nice and light.

I have headaches from trying to comb out the tangled mess this conditioner has done to my hair. It makes it feel like straw and I have to pick through the matting.

I would not recommend this conditioner to anyone who is looking to have their hair detangle with the use of conditioner.

on 11/22/2015 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This stuff is amazing! I have short wavy hair and it feels light but also moisturizing! It smells so good! I really have nothing negative to say about this product! My husband loves it too! My hair and scalp have been really healthy while I've been using this too, as I used to suffer from flakey scalp patches from time to time