MAC Cosmetics Tittle Tassle Lipglass

No Image

4.2

on 5/10/2008 2:53:00 AM

I decided to review this because it is the perfect nude l/g for me. I know that it was LE and is now DCed. Here's hoping MAC brings it back, or if you happen to find it at a CCO ... GRAB IT if you're NC30. Not too beige, not too pale, not orangey at all. Just a gorgeous slightly pink peachy beige with fabulous shine. It's a great counterpoint for smokey eyes. It's a great l/g for when you need something but you can't figure out what. Just trust me on this one -- if you're NC30, you need it.

on 9/20/2006 12:12:00 AM

I bought this duty free at the airport because i was initially attracted to the colour when tested on my hand.
However once on my lips, i couldnt get it to work. It looked like awful white tacky film and had way too much shimmer.
Left it in the back of the drawer for a few months and decided to give it another go. Not sure what happened but it actually looks quite good on now. It could be because of my tan (about NC30) or maybe all the jiggling up and down with the brush mixed the colour in the tube evenly.
Still takes some work to get it on evenly, but once on it's a nude colour and the shimmer is barely noticable. Think the colour has since been discontinued. Just as well, I doubt if i would repurchase.

on 4/11/2006 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My absolute HG nude lipgloss. I am an NC40 w/ black-brown hair and this is just fab on - not too brown, not too peach, not pink at all. Great for warm, tan skinned girls out there. I'm looking for this color in l/s form - can anyone help w/ recs? :) Wish this wasn't discontinued b/c I don't have a backup!!

on 12/27/2005 8:51:00 AM

Tittle Tassle is a completely opaque gloss with not shimmer but high shine. On my lips it looked like a horrible yellow orange concealor. No matter how thinly I applied this gloss I could not get it to work for me. For reference, I am fair with freckles. Perhaps this shade might work for someone with a darker skintone but it is so orange in my opinion.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

THIS MAKES SUCH A WONDERFUL NUDE LIP LOOK !!! Tittle Tassle is a slightly milky/beigy/peach with a SLIGHT hint of pink.It is SO PRETTY on my C4/C40 or NC30 skin. With this lippie I can do a wonderful smokey eye/nude lip look a la 1970's. It isn'y TOO milky white where it washes you out...it has more peach undertones than pink but it IS NOT orange on me at all. I would suggest this for warm skinned girls though as I can see this color clashing with someone who has pink undertones...but on me it's FAB!!LOL

on 10/28/2005 5:34:00 AM

I can't quite get this color/consistency to work for me. . .3 lippies until I figure it out or something changes. :) I like the color and I kind of wish it would go on a little smoother and more transparent. I'm swapping for C-Thru so I'd be interesting to see how they would compare. :) I can't pull off the JLo look because 1. I'm Asian 2. I don't want to. :) hehe Nothing against it but nude lips on this NC30,40 Asian girl looks like funk. hehe :)

on 12/7/2004 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This color is basically a light brown. And it's really frosty and shows up kind of bad on my lips. It took me a long time to get this lipglass and I thought I would like it, but I was wrong. Now that I've gotten it, I'm going to swap it.

This is a color which I didn't think I would like based on the tube, but purchased anyway because of the rave reviews on MUA. It's a nudey tan-peach and looks fantastic applied sheerly. It's milky and tones down my pigmented lips, but doesn't wash me out. There's a slight amount of shimmer - nothing obvious.

on 7/24/2004 8:15:00 PM

Tittle Tassle is a nude peach with a lot of brown to it but it's not too brown. I'm PPP w/blue eyes and brown hair and naturally pink lips. This gloss had enough pigment so it didn't turn a weird shade, it just looked like a perfect nude lip color. It's so pretty and shiny, no sparkles, just glass like finish. I love this shade.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Tittle Tassle is a light pinky peach color on me & I love it...It's like a milky YLBB...I like to wear it with my Prestige Oak lip liner...The texture is pretty creamy & sticky like all the other lipglasses...But, this one can be streaky, if you don't apply carefully...MAC should really bring this back.