Cover Girl Gloss Slicks Pixie Peach

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/12/2007 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've had this in my stash for so long, and never realized what a nice drugstore gem this is: This is a gorgeous shimmery gloss, more pink than peach. I get the slightest whiff of vanilla when I open the tube, very pleasant. Great summery color. The packaging design is some of the best that I've encountered in a lipgloss: A squeeze tube with a wand inside. You don't have to fight to get every last bit of gloss from the bottom of the tube. Wish there were more packaging like this.

on 9/20/2004 7:15:00 PM

I bought this at a supermarket for $2.99. I loved it so much I went back and bought two more. This is more of a soft pink color with just a hint of peach. It is very sticky and lasts longer than the CG wetslicks (I have 3 of them). Too bad it's "limited edition" - I hope they keep them around.

on 9/17/2004 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These were limited edition a year ago, but I missed out on them. I saw them again at Walgreens and snatched one up because of the raves. It is a shimmery peach-pink color that's sticky and lasts for hours (unlike many drugstore glosses). The packaging is strange, because it has a wand, yet it's in a squeeze tube. I still would buy this over and over again.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love love love it! Gorgeous colour and shine and you can't argue with the price! I just bought my second one the other day, the last one at that store!
Highly recommended and very impressive for a low end gloss :)

on 12/20/2003 5:42:00 PM

what can i say... i'm a fan.. i stocked up.. this is one of the only glosses that causes me to constantly admire my lips when i'm wearing it. it's great in the spring and summer when i'm doing more natural makeup looks.. it's shiny, a little sparkly, mlbb and i love it.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Its a peachy pink w/ gold shimmers (my absolute fav color on my lips) and i love the way its not sticky and tacky like most drugstore lipglosses. I use EL l/l in 'natural writer' b4 application to REALLY intensify the color...very girly...just like me *lol* =) The name is really deceiving coz although its a pinky peach color....its really more of a pink than a peach....the color kinda reminds me of a less pinkier version of MAC's prrr on my lips....(C5 skintone)

on 3/9/2003 10:13:00 PM

I normally don't like CG products but it looked so pretty I had to buy it. The effect is very sheer, I really was hoping to get more of that pretty color to show up on me. In the tube it looks like a pretty golden rose, but on my pale lips it looked almost clear--like a faint pinky shimmer--I give it 2 lipsticks for lack of pigment. It did look very wet and shiny with a touch of opalscence. Nice vanilla scent and sticky for those of you that like that.

This is a really really great gloss, especially for the price. IMO CG should keep these in the regular line, they would be the best thing there. This shade is a shimmery pinky peach with tons of gold shimmer...very natural looking on. The texture is just as good as Bobbi Brown or MAC glosses. This is a great great product, CG needs to bring them back...quick!

on 6/26/2003 8:16:00 PM

I had gotten this lip gloss stolen out of my purse, and searched high and low for a replacement, I did finally find another one at Walgreens. Very good quality, had lots of compliments on this.

this lipgloss felt stickier on my lips then mac lipglass does. :(