Uploaded by mascaraluvin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/18/2015

Gorgeous holy grail opaque neutral plum w/ gold shimmer lipglass. It compliments many skin tones as I have seen it look good on different women. We went to Mac looking for a neutral lipstick or gloss & after trying many, SA brought this over. Love at first swipe.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2.0

Jun/24/2014

I used to wear pop mode all the time about a year back. I love the consistency and the shade...it looks amazing. It also lasts!! However, the reason why i had to stop using it was because for some strange reason, after years of happily buying and using this product...it began to irritate my lips - my lips began to itch around the corners! :( Im not entirely certain, but i think perhaps a new …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

EyesBlack

from1017

Jun/23/2014

UPDATE 1/2017: This is no longer available on the MAC USA website! I think it has been discontinued. Sniff, sniff.

ORIGINAL: I use to wear Pop Mode all the time in my 20's, when I was working in a super trendy environment. It is a gorgeous plum, gold flecked pile of goodness. I finally started gravitating back to lipsticks and if I wear a lip gloss it usually is a …

About reviewer (1186 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jun/21/2014

I was looking for a sheer plum to replace Real Posh. I love plums. This is a warm plum with golden shimmer. NW45 for reference.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

Mar/16/2013

Another great shade I love. It's very warm and I love this dark lip in the fall months, I line with Spice liner and I love this over it. Great darker gloss, not too dark or harsh but a good pop of color for your lips. I go neutral on eye colors when I wear it b/c I like to showcase this lovely color.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Aug/07/2012

For reference, I'm NW45/NC50/Revlon ColorStay Cappucino with full pigmented lips. Pop mode is a beautiful plum color with a hint of pink and subtle gold shimmer that really does not show up much on the lips. This color would flatter all skin tones. It's my HG plum color.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Coarse

EyesBlack

Mar/24/2012

This is HG status for me. I love this color! It's a gorgeous plummy pearl color on me with some gold in it, makes my whole look look polished when I put this on. Definite repurchase again and again.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

Oct/30/2011

Wow, a great, dependable, comfortable gloss. I dismissed Lipglass, since I used Lovechild years ago and found it too sticky/gummy. This is a moisturizing, non-sticky consistency, but still long-lasting. I have pigmented lips, very pale skin and dark hair- this is a lovely shimmery plummy shade, less purple on me than some reviewers report. Wears nicely. Packaging is compact and easy to take …Read more

About reviewer (437 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Sep/11/2011

Beautiful plum with bronzey-gold shimmer that is so highly pigmented that it wears more like a shiny lipstick than a lipgloss. One of my favorites for fall. It is a touch brighter and more berry when applied than in the tube. Brightens up my face. NC30

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Nov/08/2010

Like this. LOVE what it becomes. Once the stickiness of the glass aspect wears down, you're left with a gorgeous plum stain. I can't get it to wind down fast enough. It is a good color even in full application, though. Pop Mode compliments my fair skin and light brown eyes well. Highly recommended if you like plum shades.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age19-24