3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I do love this product but it's only slightly better than some of my favourite drugstore alternatives like the Garnier 2-in-1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover. I use waterproof eyeliner and mascara, and it does a good job of getting every last bit of it off. I have sensitive skin and don't find that this irritates my eyes. If you have the money and want a good eye makeup remover, then this is a good one. However, if you're like me and prefer not to splurge on these types of products then I'd skip this and just pick up the Garnier one. Pros: Removes Waterproof makeup Doesn't irritate eyes Cons: Price

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

1.0
from

6 years ago

it makes my eyes hurt bad

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

7 years ago

PROS removes everything (but beware I don't use mascara) gentle quick- 10 seconds passive- hold the cotton pad to your eye- no rubbing needed non drying non stingy CONS spendy rather spendy quite spendy really

About reviewer (182 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

i always need bi phase eye makeup remover to take off the stubborn lancome hypnose drama waterproof mascara and this works just as well as the lancome bi facil and chanel gentle bi phase remover but doesnt leave such an oily residue and it is most equivalent to YSL instant eye makeup remover..the bi phase one. although i have enjoyed using this up, i will not repurchase due to the price. i will try out the sonia kashuk one next since i have heard good thing about it and it is 1/3rd of the cost compared to this one, the chanel and ysl!

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

8 years ago

I got a sample of this and loved it. I've heard others have had issues with their eyes burning and etc so I would say if you tried this but had that issue try Talika's Lash Conditioning cleanser. That's what I use now. It's in the same price range and the two work just as gently as the other. I was in Sephora when I tried this as I kept playing with all their eye makeup and each time I had to remove it I looked forward to it with this - it was so soothing and easy. You don't have to tug just gently wipe with a cotton ball. Save your lashes and your delicate eye skin. Invest in a good EMU remover! Going forward if I don't want to order online the Talika, I may buy this at lovely Sephora :)

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Other

EyesBlue

8 years ago

Eye makeup remover is the most important thing we use on our eyes, far more so than shadow etc. Finding one that removes makeup gently is a must and this is the BEST. Amazingly gentle and removes everything quickly and without damaging the delicate skin around the eyes. Superb ...expensive but worth the expense as your eyes will love you for it!

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

1.0

8 years ago

I received a free sample size of this from Sephora. It removes all of my eye makeup very well but it makes my eyes hurt so bad and itch. I dumped it down the drain. I will stay with my Take the Day Off makeup remover from Clinique.

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

3.0

9 years ago

Love this eye make-up remover. Takes of everything. Had to give it up though because it gave me a eyelid rash :(

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesOther

3.0

9 years ago

I had a sample of this not too long ago and I must say I was not really impressed by it. It was too oily and I had to take quite a lot to take away such a simple thing as mascara, eyeliner and some eyeshadow. Do not know the price of it but would guess that it is not worth it´s price.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

9 years ago

I have been using oil to remove my eyemakeup for years and decided to try something better. With the Duo Phase I found it! What a gem of a remover. It takes off my waterproof liner and mascara perfectly, leaving no residue that I wake to either on my pillow or on my face the next morning. The price is over $60 in Australia but I was able to get it on Strawberrynet for just over $30. Still superexpensive for eyemakeup remover but it is an absolutely fabulous product. If anyone has discovered something much cheaper that works the same way I would love to know about it.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium