Lancôme Renergie Contour Lift Yeux

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Lancôme Renergie Contour Lift Yeux

AQUA / WATER / EAU, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, ISOHEXADECANE, ALCOHOL DENAT., SQUALANE, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, PALMITIC ACID, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-20 STEARATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE, OCTYLDODECANOL, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 16035 / RED 40, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, MICA, SACCHAROMYCES/XYLINUM/ BLACK TEA FERMENT, HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ADENOSINE, ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-9, CAFFEINE, SILICA, POLYACRYLAMIDE, CHLORPHENESIN, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, POLYETHYLENE, DIMETHICONOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX / CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, PARAFFIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, CITRONELLOL, LAURETH-7, COUMARIN, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 9/7/2005 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

AM 33, and have been using this on and off for 6 years now. I think this works great though it doesn't do anything for the darkness (but that's my fault; late nights, etc). dPeople think I'm 25-28 hehe. One of the great Lancome products. Would prefer something that: firms, depuffs prevents wrinkles AND diminishes darkness.

on 6/5/2004 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an eye lift and it really does work! I lightly dab it under my eyes, more so towards the ears. As it dries, it pulls the loose skin up. You reapply as needed throughout the day. A definite must for the 50+ (like me!). My only complain is I'd prefer a non-breakable bottle; I have a lot of ceramic in my bathroom and small shelving areas (easy for me to knock things over).