Lancôme Renergie Contour Lift Yeux

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

I think this is a great cream. It doesn't really help with the dark circles, but It decreases the puffiness around my eyes and makes the area look brighter. It's great to use on those sleepless nights - makes you look a lot less tired.

on 11/24/2005 9:17:00 PM

I have very dry skin. That said, this cream did nothing for my eyes. I saw no difference in my eyes. I wouldn't purchase this cream again.

on 5/9/2005 4:26:00 PM

This review is for the Renergie Intense Eye firming wrinkle cream. Mine came in a tiny jar. Extremely expensive and I wish it came in a tube. I have only been using it for about a month now - no adverse reactions but still waiting to see what happens in the wrinkle department. It seems to take a while to absorb but I only use it at night so it's not a problem for me. I will update when and if I see any results.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Using this product since Friday, I love it. it de puffs, moisturizes and smooths. Blows away the LaPrairie Age Managment product. I don't look tired and my makeup goes on much smoother. expensive but little goes a long way. Will repuchase.

on 4/17/2004 2:17:00 AM

I am using the renegie yux for firming and anti wrinkles. It is great! It does firm the eye bags a bit! creamy form and needs time to absorb slowly to the skin. (not refreshing and fast-absorbed as compared to hydra zen)The bad point is that the cream is in the jar form which is not hygiene enough and the cream will evetually lose its effectiveness as time passes by. I reommend to use hydra zen in the moring and this at night.

on 6/19/2003 10:30:00 PM

This stuff is amazing. And maybe it's all in my head, but it honestly swear it works instantly to make my eyes look better. Love it! My sensitive skin doesn't usually like eye creams, but no problems with this one.

on 2/20/2003 6:29:00 PM

The advertising blurb states that this product has a "face lift effect, tautens the eyelids, decongests & eliminate bags"...I've been using it for about 3 weeks, and it does seem to have made a difference. I use it in the mornings, dabbing around the whole eye area. Initially it feels sticky, but then feels silky. And my bags do seem to disappear!!What I really like is that you can use it on the eyelids as well as the undereye area. It is expensive,but you only need one squirt from the pump bottle...I would definitely buy it again...

Well, it's been just over 3 months, and I have stopped using this product. I was getting dry, itchy skin on the eyelids, and after cleaning brushes, buying new eye make-up,I was still suffering...so I thought this might be the problem....My eyes have cleared up. Maybe I'll go back and use at some other time...