Lancome Renergie Contour Lift Yeux

3.8

on 9/7/2005 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

AM 33, and have been using this on and off for 6 years now. I think this works great though it doesn't do anything for the darkness (but that's my fault; late nights, etc). dPeople think I'm 25-28 hehe. One of the great Lancome products. Would prefer something that: firms, depuffs prevents wrinkles AND diminishes darkness.

Okay.. Im 42 and have used this product for only two days and have completely noticed a difference in firming bags under the eyes. You can feel it tighten and I keep looking in the mirror to be sure IM not losing my mind.. but it really truly works wonders (mind you .. the bags are not completely gone.. but look a heck of a lot better and not sagging!)

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Using this product since Friday, I love it. it de puffs, moisturizes and smooths. Blows away the LaPrairie Age Managment product. I don't look tired and my makeup goes on much smoother. expensive but little goes a long way. Will repuchase.

on 6/5/2004 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an eye lift and it really does work! I lightly dab it under my eyes, more so towards the ears. As it dries, it pulls the loose skin up. You reapply as needed throughout the day. A definite must for the 50+ (like me!). My only complain is I'd prefer a non-breakable bottle; I have a lot of ceramic in my bathroom and small shelving areas (easy for me to knock things over).

on 4/17/2004 2:17:00 AM

I am using the renegie yux for firming and anti wrinkles. It is great! It does firm the eye bags a bit! creamy form and needs time to absorb slowly to the skin. (not refreshing and fast-absorbed as compared to hydra zen)The bad point is that the cream is in the jar form which is not hygiene enough and the cream will evetually lose its effectiveness as time passes by. I reommend to use hydra zen in the moring and this at night.

on 11/21/2003 8:21:00 PM

This looked elegantly packaged in black and the cream gel absorbs very quickly. No greasy sticky finish. I use this under my makeup and it never creased up my lids or cause any oily breakthrough. My eyes did appear healthier and more fresh. Usually I'd look tired by evening, all puffy and sore-eyed. But this helped in preventing the problem. And I can the fine line beneath my eyes vanishing. So thumbs up!

on 6/19/2003 10:30:00 PM

This stuff is amazing. And maybe it's all in my head, but it honestly swear it works instantly to make my eyes look better. Love it! My sensitive skin doesn't usually like eye creams, but no problems with this one.

I think this is a great cream. It doesn't really help with the dark circles, but It decreases the puffiness around my eyes and makes the area look brighter. It's great to use on those sleepless nights - makes you look a lot less tired.

on 1/9/2006 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

pros:
seemed to make my eye area brighter.
didn't cause any reaction with my highly sensitive skin, BUT irritation when a little got in the corner of my eye.
texture not too greasy.

cons:
price - S$85 for a tiny jar is quite ex.
packaging - would have preferred tube.

on 5/9/2005 4:26:00 PM

This review is for the Renergie Intense Eye firming wrinkle cream. Mine came in a tiny jar. Extremely expensive and I wish it came in a tube. I have only been using it for about a month now - no adverse reactions but still waiting to see what happens in the wrinkle department. It seems to take a while to absorb but I only use it at night so it's not a problem for me. I will update when and if I see any results.