Lancôme Renergie Contour Lift Yeux

Filtered by age: 44-55
Lancôme Renergie Contour Lift Yeux

3.5

AQUA / WATER / EAU, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, ISOHEXADECANE, ALCOHOL DENAT., SQUALANE, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, PALMITIC ACID, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-20 STEARATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE, OCTYLDODECANOL, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 16035 / RED 40, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, MICA, SACCHAROMYCES/XYLINUM/ BLACK TEA FERMENT, HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ADENOSINE, ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-9, CAFFEINE, SILICA, POLYACRYLAMIDE, CHLORPHENESIN, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, POLYETHYLENE, DIMETHICONOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX / CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, PARAFFIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, CITRONELLOL, LAURETH-7, COUMARIN, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 11/24/2005 9:17:00 PM

I have very dry skin. That said, this cream did nothing for my eyes. I saw no difference in my eyes. I wouldn't purchase this cream again.

on 2/20/2003 6:29:00 PM

The advertising blurb states that this product has a "face lift effect, tautens the eyelids, decongests & eliminate bags"...I've been using it for about 3 weeks, and it does seem to have made a difference. I use it in the mornings, dabbing around the whole eye area. Initially it feels sticky, but then feels silky. And my bags do seem to disappear!!What I really like is that you can use it on the eyelids as well as the undereye area. It is expensive,but you only need one squirt from the pump bottle...I would definitely buy it again...

Well, it's been just over 3 months, and I have stopped using this product. I was getting dry, itchy skin on the eyelids, and after cleaning brushes, buying new eye make-up,I was still suffering...so I thought this might be the problem....My eyes have cleared up. Maybe I'll go back and use at some other time...

on 5/9/2005 4:26:00 PM

This review is for the Renergie Intense Eye firming wrinkle cream. Mine came in a tiny jar. Extremely expensive and I wish it came in a tube. I have only been using it for about a month now - no adverse reactions but still waiting to see what happens in the wrinkle department. It seems to take a while to absorb but I only use it at night so it's not a problem for me. I will update when and if I see any results.

on 6/5/2004 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an eye lift and it really does work! I lightly dab it under my eyes, more so towards the ears. As it dries, it pulls the loose skin up. You reapply as needed throughout the day. A definite must for the 50+ (like me!). My only complain is I'd prefer a non-breakable bottle; I have a lot of ceramic in my bathroom and small shelving areas (easy for me to knock things over).