Korres Vanilla Cinnamon Body Lotion

3.8

on 12/27/2017 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is ok I guess. The scent is very present, lasts for hours and clings to fabrics; it's sweet and spicy, a bit watery, not too natural but not really fake either. The ingredients and texture aren't remarkable either. I used the tube up, it's fine for normal skin but there are no natural extracts or anything special about Korres body milks. I have also tried the jasmine, the lavender and the yoghurt. The last one is my favourite solely because of the unusual scent; texture and consistency wise they are all equally underwhelming.

on 2/1/2014 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

A friend had introduced me to the Korres brand when we passed their Kings Road store in Chelsea. I was quite boggled by the range of fabulous looking products and was pleasantly surprised by their price point.

The Vanilla Cinnamon body lotion just smelt delicious and stood out from the other products, so I had to have it! I don't like sweet-smelling lotions as it makes me feel claggy. But this is a more edited version of the vanilla and cinnamon, and I don't smell like I've been drenched in egg nog afterwards.

To be fair, if it wasn't because of the scent, I don't think the lotion formula itself is particularly remarkable. The skin on my body tends to dry out quite easily, but this lotion doesn't prevent dry patches from appearing from long if I'm in cold weather. I've since used The Dove rebrand instead, which is better suited to my moisturising needs.

on 12/28/2012 6:40:00 AM

I'm absolutely in love with this product! It smells exactly like traditional Greek rice pudding! This lotion is soft and easily absorbing and the scent stays on for hours. Quite a sufficient amount of product for the price paid.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I think that this has been discontinued, and if it's true, then I'm really sad about it! I found my bottle at Winners, and often that means that the product has been phased out. The scent is a very sensual gourmand! The texture is on the runny side, yet it's quite moisturizing; it's great for the summer and even autumn (plus the scent is fitting!).

This is not representative of Korres products. For me it was a dissapointment. The smell was a bit chemical and did not stay on the skin. Not at all a moisturising body lotion. The pump clumps so easily because the product sets in it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like the texture of korres body lotions. Because of the starch they leave a powdery finish that feels very clean - especially in summer. If you live in a humid tropic climate you are going to love ths. I should confess though that it is not very effective for the very dry parts of the body that need extended hydration (eg the heels). The smell is very lovely -woody cinnamon vanilla- and also very potent, but not cloying because it has a certain spiciness. I would not rebuy it in the near future because I want to try the new coconut body milk from korres, but i can picture my self missing it after a certain period of time.

on 10/15/2010 2:30:00 AM

Vanilla Cinnamon Body Milk - Perfect fragrance for fall, spicy, warm, gourmand scent. Not a thick lotion.

on 3/27/2010 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this lotion! While it's on the light side as far as its consistency goes, it moisturizes my really dry skin quite well and doesn't leave it with a sticky oily feeling like some richer creams can. I absolutely love the yummy warm scent of vanilla and cinnamon making it a perfect winter treat before going to bed after a shower.

on 10/1/2009 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not really in love with this scent, but it's nothing to complain about either. It's a refreshing take on the classic cinnamon, not too spicy, and yet has a fruity undertone almost. I don't know how to describe it other than a faint nutmeg. The lasting power is actually really good and leaves my skin very, very tingly! Not sure if that's good or bad, but it does have an effect nonetheless. The texture of the lotion is very watery, and it's very difficult to spread and rub it. This product doesn't soak into my skin well at all. The bottle is also not squeezable so that was a negative. It's ok, but I wouldn't spend money on this again because I'm not sure I'd want to smell or feel like cinnamon all day.

on 7/11/2009 7:22:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

The smell of this lotion is so yummy-
I bought 3 different smells and body milk, and I love them all, but this is the best....
Does anyone carry these besides sephora????

Popular Lotions / Creams