Sisley Masque Givre - Botanical Mask with Linden Blossom

Sisley Masque Givre - Botanical Mask with Linden Blossom
Masque Givre - Botanical Mask with Linden BlossomMasque Givre - Botanical Mask with Linden Blossom

4.2

on 11/15/2017 1:08:00 AM

I used this and I really like this product.It can reboust and energize my skin. Has some whitening effect too:) Size is also convenient.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very serious problem with rosacea and have been trying lots of brands for calming skins ... thanks God! This Sisley mask really helps to calm my skin and is the only one that can turn my redness into normal skin in 10 mins!!! Love it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I had two generous samples that I used in full before going on to buy a full tube. It is worth the cost. A full sized tube should last you almost year - you don't need a large amount of this products.

After washing and toning your face (or washing and using an 'essence' if you go that route) I put this on for the 20 minutes with a very thin layer. Afterwards you rinse it off with water and finish with the rest of your routine. I usually put this on at night after washing, essence, serum and then this mask. Once it's washed off I don't always need a moisturizer on top, but I usually follow with a thin layer before going to bed.

Why I like this mask - I have very very eczema prone skin and my husband has bad cystic rosacea. For me this mask calms down my eczema and any rough patches of skin are almost gone after using this mask and incredibly better in the morning. For my husband, I watched as this mask took his red and angry rosacea down to a calm almost red-free skin. It was actually amazing to watch the process and I wish I took before and after pictures.

I've been incredibly impressed with Sisley products and for me the price tag is worth it for certain items, this is one of them.

on 4/10/2015 6:26:00 AM

I love this mask and repurchase it for more than 5 years. Best calming mask for my skin. The best finishing step after Dr.Sebagh Deep exfoliating mask.

on 1/5/2016 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this mask for years and I simply adore it! :) Even though my skin is pretty normal, it always leans towards dry and dehydrated if I'm not extremely careful and diligent with my skincare. I don't have many blemishes or texture problems, but I always suffer from redness since my skin is super thin, fair and sensitive. This mask calms my skin down like nobodies business. I usually slather it on and relax for a full hour (even though you're supposed to wash it off after 20 minutes). After gently washing it off of my face and massaging a bit with a muslin cloth, my redness is all gone. And I mean GONE. :) My skin is left super soft, hydrated and not red at all. Also, my blackheads and those tiny clogged pore thingies get totally loosened so I can easily extract them. After I'm all done, my skin feels amazing, and I don't even feel the need to use a moisturiser right away, which for me is unheard of, since my skin usually gets dehydrated from washing it with nothing but water.

I've tried many Sisley products, and yes, I think some of them are ridiculously overpriced and not working at all, but this mask is not one of them. Amazing stuff, really, and worth every penny. If you wanna try just one Sisley product and have skin similar to mine, this is the one you wanna go for. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i am a bit of a mask maniac user as i love a good mask and this one like all sisley products is fabulous It spreads on your face easily and does not make your skin feel tight or drying while it is on. I can easily leave it on for the full 20 minutes and it defunatly sooths snd calms. i use this to help ease the effects of the sun in summer or the cold wind of winter. either way it is a gentle mask and suitable for any use. I use this at least once a week without fail

HG!!! Healing, soothing and luxurious! This is my staple mask. I have rosacea and this calms the redness, softens, hydrates and deep cleans. It's not a very "active" mask, its perfect for sensitive skin. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

on 5/17/2013 2:30:00 PM

This mask gave me the worst cystic acne, it took so much time to recover. Never ever touch it again.

on 5/10/2012 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Really great mask!! It calms down the skin really nice and gives a beautiful glow and makes the skin look really healthy and fresh. I've only tested this four times but I'm def. buying it when I go to the Sisley counter again.

on 5/6/2013 11:57:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this is an excellent masque for sensitive skin. I use it once a week in the morning after my daily cleaning routine. It must be left on 20 minutes as per instructions and it leaves my skin feeling soft hydrated and incredibly healthy. have used it on and off for years. its a classic and there's a reason :)