no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/08/2003

Nude Pink is a great color as I use a ton of lip liner. But, it crumbled when I used it and when I sharpened it. This is too wasteful for words. I think I only got to use about 1/3 of what I bought so I won't buy any more.

About reviewer (419 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Jan/01/2003

I bought 2 blackberry l/l's b/c I had store credit at Sephora and they were on sale for 50% off. In this case, I got what I paid for.

They crumble when I apply them.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Mar/15/2002

Club Monaco has some of the best lip liners. I do not find this hard to apply either. If you are in New York or Canada visit the Club Monaco stores and check out their lipliners. Nude is the best color. It has a warm undertone Pink nude matches your lips. Bare is great for layering under lipsticks.

About reviewer (375 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBlack

Jan/26/2002

I haven't had the hard consistency problem that other reviewers have. I have this in both Chocolate Red and Red Bourdeaux, and couldn't ask for a better, creamier, more consistent lipliner. What I like most is the depth of color - it isn't dark enough to overpower my lipstick and give me that atrocious "mega-lined lips" look, yet it's just dark enough to give me …Read more

About reviewer (901 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0

Jan/24/2002

I bought this in the Pink Brown shade... a nice rosey-brownish color that is versatile. I must agree with the other ladies who commented on this product, this pencil is hard to apply. I highly recommend you apply some lip balm before lining. Overall, I wouldn't buy this again; I prefer my MAC liners!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

1.0

Jan/10/2002

I tried two of these colors and neither turned out to be true colors to their names. An average lip pencil w/out any colors that stand out. Pass on these, MAC are better!

About reviewer (654 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Oct/31/2001

I got this lip liner in Nude Pink and although I like the nuetral lips but better shade, I have to agree with the other reviewers who mentioned that this product was too hard to use. Not soft enough so I wouldn't get this again.

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

frommzkris

Jul/08/2001

Use BARE and it is a nice, neutral lip liner. Truly recommend this product. It is creamy yet dry enough to have staying power.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinOther

Jun/29/2001

I have this pencil in Nude Pink and I can't even use it. I find that I have to either keep it in my pocket for a few hours to warm it up before using it, or press so hard that application is painful. The color is good, but it is far too hard. I don't mind paying for good quality products, but the price for this one is far too high.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

fromDianaS

Jun/19/2001

I have this product in Nude Pink, which is a lovely warm pink lip-like shade. This really is 'my lips' in a pencil. My only complaint is that the pencil is very hard, so I have to choose between using lip balm first and losing staying power, or really having to dig into my lips while I line them. I've heard that the other colors aren't so hard.

About reviewer (473 reviews)

Age30-35