TheBalm Plump your Pucker

No Image

2.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

First things first: As a lip plumping gloss this does absolutely nothing. Nothing. Niente. Nada. As a simple gloss, however, this is a winner for me. I have this in "Cocoa my coconut" and I love its scent (chocolate, really!!) & colour. It leaves such a subtle wash of colour, it's very natural, not glittery at all, it's just the most perfect nude. This morning I left all of my MAC glosses at home and only took this with me. I'm absolutely in love with this and I will totally buy again. I only give it three lippies, though, because this is supposed to be a lip plumper, afterall. And it doesn't deliver. But if you're not expecting too much and only want a perfect nude gloss with a delicious scent, then go for it.

Purchased these per retail associate's suggestion. Price: $15.- which isn't all that bad considering I've paid considerably WAY more for lip "plumper" products. BUT this is a "LOSER!" I bought two of them (shame on moi!!!), clear, aka, "squeeze my lemons," and the other shade: "my coconut cocoa" (I think that's the right name, it's a very pale nude color when applied). The consistentcy is on the thin side, and I have had to reapply all day long. I don't believe that these plump my lips whatsoever. The tinted colored one that I purchased is a AWFUL pale nude shade on my ULTRA pale skintone and it doesn't flatter my lips/face AT ALL! It looks like "death," no joke! So, these two products will definitely be a "go-back" without a moment's hesitation. I should know better & checked this site prior to "impulse" buying that I thought I had my "ocd" condition in "check, " ha ha! ;-)) Steer way clear of these products as they don't deliver at all!

This gloss is supposed to make your lips fuller. I have it in Pepper my Mint, a clear gloss. It does tingle, lips are slightly bigger due to the irritation, but results did not last long. Most of these lip products do not work the best, but one of my favourites is Jenni-Lee Get Lip.