L'Oreal Shine Delice Lipstick in Pecan Pie

No Image

4.5

on 3/18/2004 6:13:00 PM

Got this 75% off. I got quite a few shine delices (see the pic of my collection in profile). Pecan pie, gingerbread, berry bronze, and berry n cream are my absolute favourite of all l/s I've tried. And Pecan Pie is my absolute favourite dark red. Cheap, moisturizing (need no lipbalm), pretty color. It's hard for me to find l/s that looks natural on me, but those just looks like YLBB. I am Asian LLL~MMM yellow toned.

on 11/21/2003 3:47:00 PM

I love this one, it looks more pinkish brown on me. Its a great everyday color.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I discovered these only now?? well actually i've seen them for a very long time, just never bothed to look at them since they didn't really interest me, but i found 2 very nice colors today, gingerbread and pecan pie. Pecan pie is a warm brownish-red, mostly red, i can't really see alot of the brown, it's like a dusty warm red, with brown/peachy tones, it's actually quite a nice color, a nice YLBB lipstick. The texture is smooth, they smell kinda like l'oreal CJ glosses. The packaging is kinda big though, but i don't mind it. The coverage u get is medium, u can wear it sheer, or more thickly so it looks like a fully lipstick application. hee:D will purchase in the future.

on 6/19/2003 10:40:00 PM

Love this lipstick! I'm a big red-lipstick fan, and this is one of my favorites: goes on my rather unpigmented lips as a medium warm brownish-red--kinda rusty. Texture's smooth & sheer, and it has a nice, not-too-overpowering fruity scent. It's not too much for my PPP skin, but I imagine it would be fabulous on someone with darker skin as well. This is one of the few lipsticks I'm actually going to finish, clear down to the very bottom!