L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Crème

L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Crème

3.6

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Palmitate, Squalene, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Octyldodecanol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Laureth-7, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Sucrose Palmitate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tetrasodium Edta, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Glyceryl Linoleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Methyl Ionone, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil

on 5/11/2017 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Too heavy if you have oily/combination skin I think.
Left a greasy film and I broke out in spots afterwards.

on 4/20/2017 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I can't say this is the best product I've ever tried for facial care, but it definitely ranks up there. Immediately after I cleanse my face and apply this cream, it gives my face a great healthy glow, and my skin feels so soft afterwards. It's a product that I don't fear of giving me break outs or over oily skin. The texture is amazing, and it feels comfortable and light on my face. It absorbs quickly and safe to wear under make up. It's pretty much at the average price of any other skincare products I use. But so far so good, I'm still in the transition of testing out different skincare products.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product in early December to help my dehydrated skin. As I've gotten older, my skin gets drier in the winter, but I still get breakouts, so I was a little concerned about its rich texture. I also have rosacea. It eliminated all my dry patches within a few days of using it. I can wear a mineral powder foundation in the winter and not look dry. It is now June, and I am still using this moisturizer. It doesn't feel heavy at all. I really love it. You need very little and It thoroughly absorbs into my skin (this has been the demise of many previous moisturizers). The floral scent is a little strong, but quickly dissipates. I can't say I've seen any anti-aging results but would purchase again just for it's ability to moisturize but not irritate my skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got several sample foil packets of this with a recent L'Occitane purchase but my packaging rating is for the jar, a style I prefer because I can get every last bit of product I've paid for...

I had such high hopes for this cream because I really like other products I've had from L'Occitane and because the claims are so promising. I applied this somewhat liberally and was surprised that it's NOT very moisturizing at all. I've ended up having to apply another moisturizer over this at night because my skin still felt both dry and also not protected from further dehydration, if that makes any sense. Given the name of this product and the company's claims, well - let's just say I'm glad I had samples to try. This also has a very unpleasant smell when first applied (sort of like the smell of unripe bananas or banana skins mixed with something chemical), though that doesn't last. Really a disappointment.

on 8/16/2016 8:13:00 PM

I had high hopes for this brand but it seems that every one I try is pretty awful for me. This one did not absorb into my skin at all, made my face itchy and asan added bonus, my skin broke out. I feel like this is a mousiturizer one would use in their senior years, way too thick and the smell was icky too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I loved the divine cream, so when that ran out I decided to give this a try as the lady who worked in the l'occitane shop recommended it to me, knowing I have sensitive skin. I have been using it for about two weeks and I hate it! It is one of the worst moisturizers I have ever used. First off, it smells way too strong, which is not pleasant. Secondly, I don't feel it absorbed into my skin at all and when I wwashed my face in the mornings it felt slimey on my wet skin, which is grim. Thirdly, it broke me out! I rarely get spots and if I do it'll be one or two hormonal spots, but after using this stuff I have lots of little spots either side of my chin and in my cheeks and forehead. Horrible waste of money. I tried to power through but I cannot use it any more because of what it's doing to my skin. I hate you, precious cream.

on 1/7/2016 8:58:00 PM

I received a sample of this that provides about 3-5 uses (depending on the portion size you use). It says "New Formula" on it, but I don't know how new or how relevant that is. I think I've had this sample for about a year or less before using it. I could only give my first impressions on this product and nothing about long-term effect due to the quantity I had.

This white cream has a medium-light, almost whipped texture/weight to it with a non-greasy, non-oily feel as you massage it on your skin. It dries matte & is not sticky at all. I enjoyed the relaxing/soothing scent of an oil & an herb or flower, which I’m assuming is this “Immortelle” flower they speak of on their website description. Hard for me to describe what the scent is, but it’s a natural scent, rather than perfumed.
The product did not leave my dry/dehydrated skin feeling very moisturized by the end of the work day in the winter. The matte feeling would probably be great underneath makeup, but I didn’t test with any makeup. It seems like it would be an option for oilier skins who need moisture during the winter months, but without the heaviness in most creams.

Overall, the sample portion didn’t leave me craving more. It’s $62 on Sephora, which is pretty steep. I feel I would need to slather on a lot of the product for each use, but if that’s the case, I’d rather spend that money on more hydrating crèmes that require less product per use.

on 1/8/2014 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this as a sample in a beauty boxe. I really liked this cream, it's a really good product. The smell is really great but really really powerfull so if you are sensitive to fragrance you might need to avoid this one. My skin felt really full and plumped after I used this. It's slightly greasy and I really had to wash my face in the morning, but it's a good cream! I will not purchase because it's too expensive for my liking but I enjoyed using it :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I received a sample pot of this in one of the kits (I love the L'Occitane sampler kits) and it was disastrous on my skin. Smells fabulous, but within ten minutes my face was bright red, hot and itchy. Had to wash it off. Sample first, or avoid, if you have sensitive skin.

on 1/10/2014 6:01:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is my second container of this creme in the last 2 years. I do love products, and I am constantly switching products. But this I did rebuy, and probably will again, although I will try some other cremes after I finish this batch.

This time around I also used the serum with the creme. I have to say, they are both incredibly long lasting. It is pretty cold in the wintertime, and my skin can get really dry with all that indoor heating + cold outside air. But while using this, my skin has been soft and supple! No breakouts due to this creme (although the occasional breakout due to other causes), and I do feel that my skin texture and look has overall improved.

I do not think it is a good creme for the summertime, as it may be too heavy if your skin is normal-oily.

Popular Moisturizers