L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick in Mystic Mauve

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

4.3

on 11/22/2006 6:02:00 PM

Well the reviewer below was right when she said it can be dark and flat, though I am PPP w/brown hair and it doesn't really change that. I use this mostly to pair with other lippies to change their color or give them more staing power - this stuff hangs in there pretty well. It's a little more brown than I'd like, and even though I've repurchased, I don't think I will again.
On the plus side it doesn't dry out my lips, and L'Oreal lipsticks generally last awhile and smell pretty good.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This the perfect neutral shade for me. I have dark skin with golden undertones. I got Mystic Mauve because it looked alot like a discontinued l/s by the clothing brand "Delia's". I have been searching for a lookalike for about 5 years. I've finally found it. This L'Oreal lipstick is even better because I don't have to order it and I can get it at any drugstore or any other place that sell's L'Oreal. It's also very moisturizing and stays on longer since it's nicely pigmented. This can go on sheer or heavier. I like it sheer or somwhere in between. I recommend adding a little touch of gloss on top for a softer look. I do this anyway since I'm more of a lipgloss girl. I usually wear nice neutral l/s's like this one when I do wear l/s's.

on 2/18/2003 10:55:00 AM

Wow. I never thought I could wear dark shades or steer away from my umpteen million beige and nude lipsticks but L'oreal's Mystic Mauve has rangled me in. A friend of mine, who happens to have the same coloring as me (MMM with Dark Brown hair and eyes), was wearing this shade one day and I just had to ask her what it was. It looked great on her, so I picked it up on one of my drugstore runs. I'm very impressed with it, and I also love layering L'Oreal's Glass Shine in Honey Halo over this, which is a goldish gloss that really compliments this shade. I had the way L'Oreal's lipsticks smell, but I got over it real quick with this shade!