MAC Pigment in Deep Blue Green

MAC Pigment in Deep Blue Green
MAC Hello Kitty Milk & Deep Blue GreenMac deep blue green pigment, pro color. Pigment in Deep Blue GreenDeep Blue Green Smokey/EOTD

3.8

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was in shock that I found this color still available since it's discontinued now. I got several pigment samples at https://macpigmentsamples.com

on 12/29/2011 8:41:00 PM

I was really excited to try this color but it just wasn't what I wanted. It goes on more black than green or blue and I already have a go to black. Problem I found with it is if you arent pairing it with a cool color aka blue or green then the undertones come out make it look navy and dont mesh as well with warmer colors like pinks, reds, oranges, coppers.... It isn't horrible but I just don't find myself reaching for it much.

on 11/11/2010 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I am not very experienced with pigments but I have about 16 samples lying around and decided to give this one a shot. I was expecting it to be a bit much for me, definitely too dark...but I love it. I used it with Bare Study PP and Subtle pigment, put this in the crease and both waterlines. Blended like a dream. The waterlining has been absolutely bulletproof each time, all day long. And what a very pretty color.

on 12/5/2011 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I think this pigment is amazing when used wet. I have a 2.5 gram vial and have been on the hunt for a large jar. It makes for such a pretty nighttime smokey eye! For those who are unhappy with the consistency dry, try it wet, the colors stand out so much more this way!

on 7/10/2011 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I really don't like the deep blue green pigment itself, but I do like using it as a nail polish. The pigment itself is a little chunky and applies unevenly, in my opinion.

on 10/11/2011 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I do like this i apply a black base and then this colour all over my eye lid. I just stipple it on do not try to blend then with the brush as wont i did not find that i could work this well as the pigments i feel are quite course. So its all over the eye lid for me.

on 10/18/2010 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this pigment. Deep blue green and Grape are my favorite pigments. For Deep blue green, I apply Delft Paint Pot on my lid and then Deep Blue Green on top. Only on the lid. I then add steamy to the crease, and Carbon to the V. Line upper/lower waterlines with Blacktrack Fluid Line. Use MAC's eyeliner mixing medium and carry that deep blue green on the lower lash line. Just a beautiful combo that works on all shades of eyes.

on 10/24/2010 5:16:00 PM

I just like this color to darken the crease color. I don't really see GREEN in this pigment at all, possibly light flecks in the shimmer, but you barely can tell that there is green in there! It's easy to blend, but the color is so dark that you can't tell it different from black or a dark blue when its blended with other colors :/ Wouldn't re-purchase this one!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like this color, its the perfect shade for corners of the eyes or contouring, not too dark so that is cannot blend with very light colors but not too light so that it doesn't really contour.

on 10/17/2010 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a smoky blue green pigment. It is great for a smoky eye but not to great for everyday.