Blistex Regular lip balm with SPF 15

Blistex Regular lip balm with SPF 15

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients Dimethicone - 2.0 % , Oxybenzone - 2.5 % , Padimate O - 6.6 % Inactive Ingredients Beeswax , Camphor , Cetyl Alcohol , Cetyl Palmitate , Euphoria Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Flavors , Isopropyl Myristate , Isopropyl Palmitate , Isopropyl Stearate , Lanolin , Lanolin Oil , Menthol , Methylparaben , Mineral Oil , Ozokerite , Paraffin , Petrolatum , Polybutene , Propylparaben , Red 6 Lake , Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa) , Titanium Dioxide

on 1/1/2018 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I used to enjoy Burt's Bees but I found their products harden over time. They also discontinued my fav balm of theirs, the clove oil one, which was the best. This green medicated Blistex is the only lip balm I've found that is smooth, has a minty but not menthol scent, and works for what it does for little $$$$. I have already repurchased. I've tried Nivea (greasy), Yes to Coconuts (sweet overwhelming and just coats the lips), Aquaphor (petroleum smelling), Zumbo Kiss (ok but like the Yes to), and Burts (hard)-- they all just sat ontop of my lips. Blistex (and this tube) have been around since I was born, I remember the smell fondly and my mom using it, so I'll be keeping this in my regular routine. It is medicated so I try to swap it with others, so it doesnt overdo my lips.

on 11/15/2016 6:26:00 PM

This is an okay lip balm, it feels good for the first few minutes of putting it on but after a while it stings my lips. Also, it dries out over time and makes my lips peel. I prefer to use Nivea, EOS, and Burt's Bees over this. Will not repurchase.

on 9/26/2016 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I first started using this after one of my friends suggested it probably 5 years ago. I had a tube of blue blistex, that chapped and burned my lips and I went back to the original one. I wouldn't use this as a daily anymore because I find that I can taste it a little when I eat or drink, but I cycle a lot, and during extreme UV days in the winter/summer it can help protect my lips from being burned by the sun, or chapped by the wind. For those days alone, it is great, as a lot of other spf lip balms are grainy and waxy.

So much hydration in a tube! Makes my lips feel so silky smooth and hydrated throughout the day. Contains SPF which is always a plus.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hated it! Waxy feeing on your lips, doesn't settle into lips it moreso sits on the surface. It also has an odd gritty feeling on your lips as well. This went straight into the trash can after a few uses because I could no longer stand it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The most basic of the basics and may actually be my HG lip balm, though I won't admit it in public. I have tried and still use higher-end products, but nothing beats good old Blistex -- both price and effect-wise. It really moisturizes my lips and the surrounding area (which gets really tight and dry) without needing reapplication every so often, as other lip balms do. This one goes on transparent and not too shiny, which is a huge plus. The SPF factor makes it ideal for daily use, no matter the season, though I'm not too crazy about the medicated mintiness in the winter. Personally, I use Blistex every night before I go to bed, after I exfoliate my lips with a toothbrush and after I've dabbed a mixture of coconut oil and honey on them and let it sink in. I always wake up with the softest, smoothest lips! As mentioned before, this stuff is unassuming and rather basic-looking, but sometimes simplest is best :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like this, its long lasting and has spf which is a bonus plus its cheap

on 9/7/2013 8:29:00 PM

I have tried so many lip balms but this by far the best in terms of hydration for my lips. Burt's Bees, The Body Shop's, and numerous others just don't compare. I have very dry lips and I have at least 3 tubes of Blistex original lying around at all times.

This does an ok job for moisturizing lips. It leaves a pinkish tint on my lips which I don't care for. I mainly use this (it sounds gross) around just the inside of my nostrils when I have a cold. It has a slight viks smell to keep the sinuses clear but not overpowering so everyone can't smell you. It moisturizes the inside of my nostrils so they don't get dry during the constant nose blowing. I always have a tube on hand.

on 4/14/2013 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this lip balm! I have tried so many and this is absolutely my favorite. I love the smell, but it might turn some people off. I got it for 89 cents I think so it's very cheap and a tube will last a long time! The packaging is fine, it's nothing fancy but it's easy to spot in my bag because I don't have anything else that color. I find that it gives my lips a little bit of a light pink color because of the SPF in it and I like how it looks! My lips just look so nice and soft after I use this. HG lip balm :)

Popular Lip Treatments