Pond's Double White

No Image

3.7

on 7/14/2003 2:13:00 PM

This stuff rocks!! It works well removing dark circles under my eyes. I first got this from a friend of mine in japan and now it is a must have :) Comes in a cute lipstick packaging look a like in blue and white. The day treatment have SPF and can be use as concealer.

on 5/5/2003 2:01:00 AM

Does anybody know where to get this in the US? I tried them a few years ago from a friend from Japan and loved it. Please email me hmmeow@aol.com

on 3/6/2003 4:30:00 AM

Wow, what a set of great products. I got these from overseas, and does a great job at depuff and removing the darkness under my eyes. The double white series from Pond's is so good. I wish they sell it here in the US.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Honestly, I haven't noticed a difference in my dark circles, however, it does an amazing job of smoothing my undereye skin. I had tiny little bumps under there, and these completely smoothed them out. I'm tempted to try this elsewhere on my skin. Both the day and night have this smoothing effect. Pretty neat.

I'm undecided about this product.
The day stick works the best for me, it actually hides my dark eye circles without having to put thick layers of it.
The night stick pulls my skin and I don't like that. I have to put some eye gel to smooth it out. As for removing my dark eye circles, I'm not quite sure
if it's working and it has been 3 weeks since I've been using it!

on 2/18/2003 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this from Japan. It's really good for defeating dark circles. It comes with 2 lipstick like package...the white one is for day use which apply like conceler. The blue one is for use at night to give vitamins and things to reduce dark circles. It's not expensive at all. After all it works well.

on 4/16/2004 7:56:00 PM

It took about 2 weeks before I noticed anything different - the shadows under my eyes were finally disappearing.

The stick itself isn't moisturising enough for me. I find it works best for me when I swipe a little under my eye and then follow with a very light eye cream (like TBS's Vitamin E eye cream).

The night cream is great! It goes on transparent and I forget about it, but the day one is a bit more pigmented with concealers and has a tendency to make me look rather strange (and it seems to make the whites of my eyes look more pink). However, I do the moisturiser over the top routine and then follow with concealer.

No miracles, but it's one product that seems to work - I'd buy it again if I could. I bought mine in Japan - do they sell it in Hong Kong?

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The daytime eye-stick was okay. The night time one is the one I have trouble with. When I try to apply it, it pulls my skin... :-( didn't like how that feels.

I got the set from Japan and was disappointed. I'm not sure about the night stick, but the day stick contains toooo much concealer and looks flaky on my dry eyelid. Not sure whether I should do something different...