Dermalogica Multi-active Toner

Dermalogica Multi-active Toner

3.8

Not tested on animals

Extracts Of: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint); Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Sorbitol, Proline, Propylene Glycol, Extracts Of: Malva Sylvestris (Mallow), Hedera Helix (Ivy), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber), Sambucus Nigra, Arnica Montana, Parietaria Officinalis (Pellitory); Ricinoleth-40, Methyl Gluceth-20, Sorbic Acid, Benzophenone-4, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.

on 9/16/2016 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I use all dermalogica products. Unfortunately i dislike this toner, it does nothing for my skin. I always opt for rose water over this dermalogica toner

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm not a huge fan of Dermalogica since I find there products irritating for my skin even though I don't even have sensitive skin. This product is okay though but I have to say it doesn't really do anything.... Maybe it's because I don't have sensitive enough skin to notice the "calming" effect? It wipes away the residue of my cleanser but so does water and if anything I would say that it feels like plain water with a slightly softer pH - basically rain water or Evian - on the skin. Plus for the hygienic packaging though.

on 8/9/2016 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I didn't feel like this did anything for my skin.

It didn't damage it, or make it feel bad, but it didn't make it look any better either.

I'm not a huge fan of toners anyway. So this one wasn't any better or worse than any other I have used.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Dermalogica has excellent skincare products and mostly all of them are excellent/great etc
This toner has helped soothe my skin which is acne prone, combination, sensitive. It has a more chemically smell than other brands and is clear/slight yellow. It feels soothing once applied and seems to moisturise the epidermis. It has great ingredients and I would wholeheartedly recommend this product for someone that just wants a products that works well and does the job. The packaging isn't particularly attractive however as long as it works, that's all that matters.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have serious mixed feelings about this toner. It's super refreshing and feels great when I apply it but I don't think it actually does anything. I spray it on before moisturizing, day and night, and then as needed during the day if I'm sweating or feel like my face is kinda oily. Do not get this stuff in your eye though! It burns so freaking bad I thought I was going to have red eyes for a month! My pores don't seem smaller and my skin doesn't apear less red after using but it does make me feel like I am doing something so I will probably repurchase.

I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this toner. It smooths my skin and minimizes my pores leaving a nice satiny feel, but it also burns a little bit when I spray it on which is not ideal. I mean it's not a painful or terrible burning, but it's definitely present. Don't get it in your eyes!

Using the Dermalogica travel kit with gel cleanser, moisturiser and this toner has minimized my breakouts but I do still get pimples and blackheads and all 3 products irritate my skin.

This toner especially leaves the edges of my nose quite red and makes my skin turn pink. I thought it was just because it was a new product but I've been using it 3 weeks now to the same effect.

I find that I still get greasy by lunch time in my T-zone with this toner. To be fair I always get greasy by lunch time and have not found a single product that can stop that yet. (Blotting papers to the rescue amirite?)

It works, but it burns, and I would not repurchase it.

on 8/10/2015 10:49:00 PM

I really like this toner, because i originally used an alcohol based toner and i felt like it dried my skin. Using this toner before the active moist really makes a difference. It is super hydrating and it acts as a pH balancer after cleansing the skin. I feel like that is very important because pollution etc. can ruin the skin. I feel like this toner helps my skin feel more fresh! Although im not sure if it's placebo effect, i feel my skin has improved a lot, much less break outs and smoother skin! :) Another convenient thing is that it is in a spray bottle, dont have to use cotton pads :D

Just ok, standard toner, a bit pricey. Didn't really see much effects. Slightly heavy for a toner, but it could be personal preference.

Waste of money. Smells great, does nothing and if anything is quite irritating to the skin.

I never really cared too much for toners, I never really found one that made my skin look any different. I purchased a travel sized bottle of Multi Active toner as I am a huge fan of Dermalogica. I wasn't expecting much but wow!! Since using this toner, my skin has become more hydrated and smooth. I find it also helps my Skin Smoothing Cream go further when I use it. I cannot imagine leaving this step out because it has made such a difference. I highly recommend to anyone that wants a fantastic toner that actually improves your skin!