L'Oreal Paris Rouge Pulp Anti-Feathering Liner- The Sexy Beiges

No Image

4.9

on 7/25/2010 5:29:00 PM

I love this shade. It works great under many neutral/nude lip glosses and lipsticks. This is a great pinky peach with a tiny hint of shimmer. I like wearing this on its own with just a clear gloss or balm on top. I found this at my local dollar store which does mean it is most likely a discontinued product from the drugstore. I am glad that I did find it as I would not have originally paid the $9 price at the drugstore. I think this is a shade that would work for most people. Definitely give it a try if you find it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I bought this at 75% off at CVS, so I believe I paid $2.25 for mine. I would never in a million years have tried this lipliner had it not been on clearance, as it retailed for $8.99!! *EEEEEK* I am glad I did however, because it is THE perfect nude lipliner! My favorite nude lipliner prior to this was Prestige Oak, but it's much more brown compared to The Sexy Beiges, which IMO, is a peachy beige shade with shimmer. I loved this so much that I went and bought the last 2 of these left at CVS, and I will be sad to see these go!! :(

on 6/7/2005 8:32:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I hate to be the harbinger of bad news-but this was 75% off at CVS,which may mean it will be DISCONTINUED.Eeep.At any rate,I agree-most nudes come out icky reddish on my lips(I'm not so much a PPP as an LLL but still quite fair skinned.)Chanel Nude,while HG for many,was one such shade,but I digress.The sexy beige color is perfect-peachy,MLBB,not in the least ostentatious.It also-thankfully-doesn't change the color of any lipstick I wear over it for the worst.I have repurchased this already,and I may get a few at the reduced rate if this indeed gets phased out.

on 8/6/2004 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Second the comments below that this is a *true* nude -- at least for this PPP. It's not reddish or brown at all, just a peachy-beige that's a great base for almost anything. Give it a try if most "nudes" are too dark for you.

on 3/26/2004 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is a true nude by far compared to other l/l out there- I have tried ALL of them. It doesn't make you look sick or dead, goes on smooth and light. A great pair with a nude lippie so you're eye m/u can really pop on your face.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The best liner for a nude look. I hardly ever bother with l/s, I like to color my lips with a pencil and a clear gloss. Because of that, I have been having a hard time finding a good color for a nude look. Even liners that were called "Nude" were too red or brown to be considered nude IMO. I only gave it 4 lippies because it really is too skinny. Although, I guess that would be good if I were actually using it as a lip liner.

This lipliner is one of my staples. It's a shimmery peachy beige that can be worn alone with a gloss, or combined with and brown-toned lipstick. I love that it's self sharpening, and for a good price. My only gripe is that it's so skinny, but I can get past that.

on 2/12/2003 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's a sexy shimmering peachy beige that applies like a dream. Beats the Mac automatic liners all to heck. I have repurchased this particular color several times.