Sephora Heated eyelash curler

Sephora  Heated eyelash curler

3.0

on 3/5/2009 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

this was not the product for me. my eyelashes are increadily straight and long, if i apply mascara prior to curling they actually begin to come down even more and make me feel sleepy. eyelash curlers are a must for me to say the least. i tried this out as a recommendation from the sephora salesperson but i was sadly disappointed. i tried applying it after mascara but it was the most frustrating thing on earth!! not much curl all this effort. im stickin with my metal eyelash curler with a blast of heat from hairdryer routine, it always works for me. i will not try this product again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Just bought this product and it works just like the directions say it will. Turn on, heat up for a few seconds, hold up to lashes for 2-3 seconds and presto! Curled lashes with minimal to zero effort. It was a little pricey, but that's because I'm cheap. It would be nice if it came in a little carrying case but it comes in a vinyl zip bag. It also came with a battery so that is always a plus and I can't imagine it running out of juice that often.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

ewwwwwwwwwww disgusting really, did nothing for my lashes, difficult to use..... a real waste of money

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was dismayed when I bought this, then read the MUA reviews. So I went to the Beauty Board and asked the girls whether I should return this to Sephora or not. They suggested I try it out, and gave me some tips. So I used their info, then added a few of my own tricks, and I now LOVE this eyelash curler. I start off with clean, dry lashes. I use a regular lash curler on them, then use NARS mascara. I let it dry (usually finish rest of my face, then do hair, then come back) and that's when I use the heated curler, to give an even more dramatic curl to my lashes. They look phenomenal now. I start at base, the slowly lift up... when I get to tip, I press back so the heated area of my lashes will "freeze" in that position. It takes practice, but worth the time IMO.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools