Sephora Heated eyelash curler

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Sephora  Heated eyelash curler

2.1

on 6/9/2012 5:23:00 PM

Uh, this is ridiculously CHEAP quality, but it still turned out to be better than I thought. I want to comment on making sure the battery is actually touching the battery part of the top. I noticed it wasn't working one day when I used a new battery. It might be why some of you think it has broken! It heats up decently when you have new batteries, but pretty much after a couple of times, its useless. The curler heats up pretty slow though. I like to at least give it a minute compared to the 15 seconds before using it. That sucks because it drains the battery, and adds to time consume. I have short, but not totally sparse lashes that point down, and this works kind of decent. Regular lash curlers take a lot of time, and require a lot of work on my short lashes. This heated curler somewhat helps me with a nice curl, however it takes way more than 2 -3 seconds for me to achieve the curl, even when I have applied mascara.

on 12/18/2011 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have stick straight Asian lashes that point downward. If I use this AFTER I apply mascara, I will have fluffy, curly lashes that are set with the heat for a good 8 hours+. This will also separate and declump your lashes and you will not have to use a lash comb afterwards. If you use this properly, it WILL work. I've had mine for 5 years and it's still going strong.

on 8/6/2010 10:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've tried about 3 different eyelash curlers so far and my favourite one (forgotten what brand it was) which cost me $25 Singapore Dollars no longer is available for sale here, sadly.

Armed with a near expiring Sephora voucher, I decided to purchase the heated eyelash curler at 40 Singapore Dollars before usage of vouchers. It works great and there will be a repurchase unless I find my favourite one somehow.

Here is how I use it: 1 - Turn on the Heated Eyelash Curler. 2 - I put on my waterproof Chanel mascara. 3 - Use the Heated Curler and hold for about 5 seconds at different sections of the lashes! My short straight asian lashes are transformed to lovely curled up lashes!

What I really like about Heated Eyelash Curlers is that my lashes are safe from the constant crimping that can cause my already sparse lashes to be even more sparse! Plus, the curls stay all day for a good 12hours!

I've taken off one lippie because it is very high on energy consumption compared to my HG which lasted me a minimum of 3 weeks. This curler's AAA battery only last me approximately 10 days of usage.

on 1/5/2010 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is garbage. I rated it a 5 for price because it's not worth two cents. Save your money.

on 7/20/2009 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really, really love this product! It has seriously saved my lashes! My lashes are not very long, quite thick and the are anything but curled! The just point downwards like straight arrows heading towards the core of the earth! So I used regular lashcurlers and it was fine for a few hours but then my lashes would just point straight towards the horizon in a 45degree angle, which is not really sexy either. I then started to curl them with a regular lashcurler first (Nars), the applies mascara (any kind) and THEN used the heated lashcurler when the mascara was still kind of wet but not completely and it worked miracles! You just basically push your lashes towards your lid and you really just curl them with the wand and it works!! My lashes point towards the sky in a nice curl, my eyes are opened up and it looks amazing AND it lasts at least 10 hours. I am a very happy bunny indeed and love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

With my straight lashes, I really have to work to get a good curl. I bought this thinking it could replace my regular lash curler. I found it worked best if I curled my e/l with a regular curler first (heated with the blow dryer), then applied mascara and after it dried, used this tool to add some oomph. As far as curl goes, I have gotten better results with a traditional lash curler but this heated instrument helped boost curl. Knocked off 2 lippies because one day this just stopped working but I may have to replace it sometime soon.

**EDIT- Just buy a Shu Uemura and and your lash curling problems will end**

on 3/5/2009 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

this was not the product for me. my eyelashes are increadily straight and long, if i apply mascara prior to curling they actually begin to come down even more and make me feel sleepy. eyelash curlers are a must for me to say the least. i tried this out as a recommendation from the sephora salesperson but i was sadly disappointed. i tried applying it after mascara but it was the most frustrating thing on earth!! not much curl all this effort. im stickin with my metal eyelash curler with a blast of heat from hairdryer routine, it always works for me. i will not try this product again.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my lashes are really straight and i've tried many eyelash curlers hoping to find one that doesn't make my lashes look like they are at an angle of 90 degrees. so when the sales at sephora recommended this one i decided to give it a try. i really don't think it does too much for my lashes. it takes me a long while to get it to somewhat curl and by that point i'm frustrated and probably decide to give up and just stick to my metal eyelash curler. for $22, i think it's $22 or well somewhere around there canadian i'd rather spend my money on a metal one that does a somewhat decent job. this product really isn't worth the money.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I agree with what most have already said. This product is junk. Does absolutey NOTHING to my lashes. It doesn't work and is in the garbage!

on 9/9/2008 5:00:00 PM

I NEED eyelash curlers! I have super straight lashes! I've tried for many years to use the conventional metal ones and somehow the skin around my eyes would break out in a rash. I even tried painting clear polish over the metal, but it was a no go... The plastic ones did not provide a strong curl.

My sister actually gave this to me and I left it in my medicine cabinet for months. One day, I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did! The secret to using this is that you apply mascara on first, wait for it to dry, and then use the curler. If you use it on bare lashes, you will be disappointed! This is the only type of curler I can use around my sensitive eye area.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools