Sephora Heated eyelash curler

Sephora  Heated eyelash curler

1.9

on 8/6/2010 10:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've tried about 3 different eyelash curlers so far and my favourite one (forgotten what brand it was) which cost me $25 Singapore Dollars no longer is available for sale here, sadly.

Armed with a near expiring Sephora voucher, I decided to purchase the heated eyelash curler at 40 Singapore Dollars before usage of vouchers. It works great and there will be a repurchase unless I find my favourite one somehow.

Here is how I use it: 1 - Turn on the Heated Eyelash Curler. 2 - I put on my waterproof Chanel mascara. 3 - Use the Heated Curler and hold for about 5 seconds at different sections of the lashes! My short straight asian lashes are transformed to lovely curled up lashes!

What I really like about Heated Eyelash Curlers is that my lashes are safe from the constant crimping that can cause my already sparse lashes to be even more sparse! Plus, the curls stay all day for a good 12hours!

I've taken off one lippie because it is very high on energy consumption compared to my HG which lasted me a minimum of 3 weeks. This curler's AAA battery only last me approximately 10 days of usage.

on 6/19/2009 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have semi-straight and average length eyelashes, maybe a little on the shorter side. I've always used a metal curler but thought this would work better. Either it's crap or I can't get the hang of it - I've tried it all different ways, held it on for long and short periods of time, and I don't notice a different. Since my eyelashes are on the shorter side, I feel like it has a hard time even touching all my lashes. Definitely a waste.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

With my straight lashes, I really have to work to get a good curl. I bought this thinking it could replace my regular lash curler. I found it worked best if I curled my e/l with a regular curler first (heated with the blow dryer), then applied mascara and after it dried, used this tool to add some oomph. As far as curl goes, I have gotten better results with a traditional lash curler but this heated instrument helped boost curl. Knocked off 2 lippies because one day this just stopped working but I may have to replace it sometime soon.

**EDIT- Just buy a Shu Uemura and and your lash curling problems will end**

on 8/23/2007 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

OMG, I swear was going to write "POS. Don't bother" As soon as I went to post it I noticed the last review already said that. Boy, that should test the potential buyer something.

Trust me. Don't. Doesn't work. Never works. No results. POS.

on 4/1/2007 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don't know how to use the traditional eyelash curler, so I decided to use this heated one. I like how I can work on all my lashes in different angle, a plus from the traditional curler. I know I won't hurt or pull my lashes with this. Another plus is that it is small and compact to put into any bag. However, it takes TOO LONG to make the lashes curl. I have to use on the smae lashes for over three times to make them curl. Maybe I hold it on the wrong spot. I don't know. There's just too much effort useing this heated curler. I am going to keep looking for a perfect eyelash curler for me. Won't buy this again.
Update: I am liking this curler more after practing MANY times. It gives a better and more natural curle than regular curler. It takes a long time though. An interesting product to try. However, I think I will try other version such as Model Co. for comparison on the heated curler techonology.

This heated eyelash curler is such a waste of money imo. It barely even curled my lashes even after holding it up to them for several minutes. The tiny curl that i did get was gone in a few minutes anyways. Will definitely go back to my regular eyelash curler.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Awkward doesn't even come close to describing how difficult this is to use. Please don't waste your time.
Hi Ladies. This review is for a heated PINCH TYPE CURLER, not the new stick style curler. This curler is now DISCONTINUED. Please check your reviews (yes I know the titles are confusing). Thanks :) continued >>

Popular Misc Beauty Tools