Sephora Heated eyelash curler

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Sephora  Heated eyelash curler

1.7

on 8/10/2011 10:25:00 AM

This is the most awesome curler ever! I have very straight lashes. After putting on some mascara, I hold if up to my lashes for 5 seconds (you must bend your lashes up) and voila. It holds all day. I don't know why others have given it such a low rating. Perhaps they don't know how to use it. It is the best lash curler that I've ever used.

on 1/12/2008 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It does work if you want to brush your lashes 100 times before getting any curl, which means it really doesn't work in any practical fashion. The thing also broke within an month.

I bought a heated curler from rite-aid for $4 and it curls my lashes sky high. Try finding one of those and save your money. Don't buy the Sephora brand curler.

Imagine how your hair is affected whenever you straighten, blowdry or curl it with the heating iron everyday. Everybody knows that heat damages, right?
Except with the hair on your head, there are now products to -protect- your hair or to minimize the damage your hair faces from heat.

Now, I would like to hear why would -ANYONE- want to put a heated curler on their eyelashes. I'm Asian, born in the U.S., and I dont have exactly the shortest lashes, not long either. They're medium length and they're in the middle of being sparse and thick/full. So pretty much basic eyelashes.

I'd recommend using a lash curling mascara. There's a greater and safer chance of not making your eyelashes brittle and fall out.
So far, I didn't like Max Factor's Lash Lift... It felt too heavy on my lashes... But for a smooth, sleek and classy look where your eyelashes LENGTHEN, VOLUMIZE, and CURL, I'd definitely recommend Clinique's Lash Curling Mascara. It's similiar to Maybelline's popular mascara, but without the smearing for those with oily complexion/lids.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wish I could say better things about this curler but I can't. I have thin dark lashes that don't really show up with my deepset eyes...so using a curler is CRITICAL for me to even get my lashes noticed-and even when I DO use mascara, they look natural looking at best...sigh...wish I wasn't so scared on trying falsies..ah well..I am digressing..back to the heated eyelash curler. For me, the product didn't curl my lashes at all..like a previous reviewer stated..it just warmed them a bit..which actually felt nice. BUT...the packaging sucked because my battery got stuck and I couldn't get the darned thing out EVEN when I figured I would give it a second chance and replace the dead battery. Hence..all around for me, this curler was just a waste of time.

on 4/2/2003 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was so excited to order this as my lashes are very straight and hard to curl. What a waste of money. It didn't work at all. Not one bit. It really doesn't get hot enough to curl anything. I also agree with the comment about poor construction. It has this tiny little metal piece in the middle that does nothing. Complete waste of money.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had my first heated eyelash curler years ago, and it eventually broke from being in my makeup bag. Well, this one is the same. There's a huge crack on the side and I can't make the battery stay in. The design is poor, and the quality is shabby.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools