Sephora Heated eyelash curler

Sephora  Heated eyelash curler

2.1

on 1/17/2002 3:44:00 PM

Whatever you do, don't waste your money on this! It is impossible to use this eyelash curler because of the awkward design. It takes a contortionist to get this on your lashes, then use your hand to push the mechanism to actually curl them because the curler is so close to your face. It seemed to heat up OK, but it didn't even matter at that point. This is going right back to Sephora. Don't bother with this one...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Awkward doesn't even come close to describing how difficult this is to use. Please don't waste your time.
Hi Ladies. This review is for a heated PINCH TYPE CURLER, not the new stick style curler. This curler is now DISCONTINUED. Please check your reviews (yes I know the titles are confusing). Thanks :) continued >>

have to agree with the other reviwers, it's NOT a bargain. Save yourself the return and don't order. Get the original from http://www.eyecurl.co.uk/stockists.htm.

You know how they say "never say never?" Well I'm telling you to never, ever purchase this product. It is useless. Since it is heated with tiny battery and flimsy looking filament I can't imagine it would ever curl an eyelash in a million years.

useless.

on 2/14/2003 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't know alot about heated curlers but this one is kind of weired. You just press it up against your eyelashes and hold it there. I do like the results when I remember to turn it on so it heats up--I mostly forget until it is time for mascara and then I don't take the time.

on 3/13/2003 12:30:00 AM

VERY worthless product, dont buy it...it doesnt curll lashes at all, i only found it ok when i curled with a metal curler first, this kinda made the curl more natural(which is why i gave it a 2)..other than that, there's no use in this curler. a big waste of 15 bucks..stay away from it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had my first heated eyelash curler years ago, and it eventually broke from being in my makeup bag. Well, this one is the same. There's a huge crack on the side and I can't make the battery stay in. The design is poor, and the quality is shabby.

on 4/2/2003 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was so excited to order this as my lashes are very straight and hard to curl. What a waste of money. It didn't work at all. Not one bit. It really doesn't get hot enough to curl anything. I also agree with the comment about poor construction. It has this tiny little metal piece in the middle that does nothing. Complete waste of money.

on 4/2/2003 11:09:00 AM

awful, awful, awful! A complete waste of money. Did absolutely nothing for my lashes. I saw a woman at the Sephora store purchase this last night, and I nearly spoke up and told her not to buy it! Don't they test these products before they put them on the shelves?

Popular Misc Beauty Tools