Sephora Collection Heated eyelash curler

Filtered by age: 44-55
Sephora Collection Heated eyelash curler

1.6

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I agree with what most have already said. This product is junk. Does absolutey NOTHING to my lashes. It doesn't work and is in the garbage!

on 5/19/2006 2:06:00 AM

I saw all the Okay reviews and thought I would try again, because I found it On Sale..and my HotLashes was lost in with my luggage.
This plastic curler did not work..will go back to my handy and excellent Hot Lashes heated curler.
The best by far and worth the money.

on 8/10/2004 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A total waste of money. Here's how you get a heated curler: get an ordinary metal curler. Give it a shot of hot air from your blow dryer. Now, curl. Viola.

on 6/16/2004 4:24:00 AM

No good. Period.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I do like this, although I'm still getting the 'hang' of it. I have to remember to allow time for it as it does take [me] longer - about 3-4 x as long as a regular curler, but the curl seems to stay in better. 15 seconds to heat up (which is nothing) but then I have to keep going over my eyelashes several times, etc. which is the part that takes time. I do like it for curling those strays that seem to fall below my regular eyelash curler and stick straight down. I'll keep my Shu handy, but I'm glad I tried this and would recommend it to someone who doesn't want to try (or gets pinched by) traditional eyelash curlers. B+

Popular Misc Beauty Tools