no images

price range

Reviews

fromVixen7

Oct/13/2008

I was afraid they discontinued it... Ugh! Well it was a wonderful mascara. The brush separated every lash and applied a minimal amount of product for a great natural look. I don't think you could clump this stuff on if you tried. When I finished a tube I always saved/washed the brush for use after applying more clumpy 'scaras. Bring it back Maybelline !

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

Oct/01/2007

I really wish they would bring this mascara back! Like the other reviewer I always wipe off my brush otherwise I get a big ole mess. This was perfect for everyday natural looking lashes.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

EyesBrown

Aug/13/2007

Use to be my hero mascara - was so annoyed they dropped it.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other

Apr/09/2007

why did they discontinue this? why? why? why??????? like the reviewer below, i bought this the day it came out and was never without a tube until the bitter end. the brush was fabulous, there's not another like it on the market and even if there was, it wouldn't have the double wiper system in the tube. this mascara was perfectly sophisticated in every way. i said sophisticated--you …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (253 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesBrown

Feb/05/2007

Oh, how I wish they were still making this stuff. After trying my sister's Great Lash at age ten, I decided to never ever use mascara. It was goopy and smeary and disgusting, and left me with black rings around my eyes for days, no matter how hard I tried to wash it off. Then this stuff came out, and watching the commercial I thought 'hey, they've fixed everything I hate about …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (118 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairRed

Feb/06/2005

I miss this stuff SO much. I bought up 10 tubes on Ebay when they quit making it... but I am on my last tube and I can't find anything I like as much :(

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal

Jun/18/2004

Yes, it is a shame that they discontinued this mascara! It was great for an everyday look and it NEVER EVER clumped! I think they actually replaced Lash by Lash with Lash Discovery, but LD is not nearly as good. It doesn't coat as well and you have to apply several coats even if you are going for a natural look.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesHazel

2.0

May/11/2004

The brush is a good idea, but it's no miracle worker and you could praobably get the same effect from any other mascara, plus mine dried up quick!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

May/05/2004

I looked for this mascara not too long ago. Why did they get rid of it? I loved how it wiped the brush twice when you pull it out. I end up wiping the brush myself as I pull it out with other mascaras. Otherwise, I get clumps. I already have thick lashes, so all I need is some extra length. This mascara never clumped. It was great. I hate having to pull out the little clumps from my …Read more

About reviewer (217 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Mar/04/2004

I used to use this mascara in both the regular and waterproof versions. It gave a very nice natural look and absolutely never clumped. I gave it up because I decided that I wanted more drama. I have since decided that I like different looks on different days so it is too bad that this one was discontinued.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age36-43