no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/14/2013

Ick! This was absolutely gross. It stung soooo bad on my skin that my eyelids became swollen. As another reviewer mentioned, it can also make your vision cloudy.... doesn't seem very healthy to me. Sure, it's cheap (I got mine for 99 cents), but it's not even worth that much. Gross, gross, gross.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

EyesHazel

Feb/11/2013

Cheap yet works great on removing eye liner and mascara. I have sensitive eyes and most other eye make-up removers irritates my eyes but this doesn't. Only kind of eye make up remover I will ever use.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairOther

EyesBrown

Jan/07/2012

Love this make-up remover. It gets your makeup off pretty quickly. It's a lotion, so you just squeeze a little out on your hand or directly onto a cotton pad, and you rub it onto your eye area to take off your make-up. I like that because it is a lotion, it doesnt cause friction and irritate your eye, and it leaves the area moisturized. Yes, sometimes if you use more (but becareful not …Read more

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jul/27/2009

I love this eye makeup remover, I just put a little dab on the back my hand, and take a cotton wipe or tissue and dab a little bit on it, and wipe away the makeup, works beautifully, and leaves my eye area moisturized. I can get most all of my eye makeup off on the first go. You can sometime find this product on sale for as low as .99 , at a price like that, it is like stealing, this product is …Read more

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

Aug/20/2004

I love this. I hate using oily ANYTHING on my face, and I feel my acne skin is safe using this. Plus, it takes off eye-makeup. Does what it says on the tin!

About reviewer (190 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGreen

fromnunu

May/08/2003

Yuck. Hated this product. It removed makeup, but stung like a m@#$F%^!!! Also, was the most drying product I've ever tried, and I generally have oily skin. So dry I HAD to put eyecream on. The HG search continues... Where oh where are you holy grail?

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesBlack

Nov/14/2002

Works great.Gets the toughest mascara and eye shadow off,leaves the skin exceptionally clean.
This is what you need to get eye makeup off.If you are using something like Cetaphil to remove eye makeup,it isnt going to work.
The right tool for the job,will get the job done.
This is a great product and will get the job done.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairRed

EyesBlue

fromkimm

Dec/31/2001

Stings & burns without removing a trace of my (non-waterproof) eye makeup.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Jun/19/2001

This is the only makeup remover i use. It doesn't sting or hurt if it gets in your eyes. Your eyes may cloud for a minute, that is it. Nothing compared to other brands. Takes all makeup off, even stained makeup. GREAT product.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

AgeUnder 18