Max Factor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

Max Factor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

3.5

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Sodium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Synthetic wax, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Hexyl laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Isopropyl titanium triisostearate, Ethylene brassylate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Iron oxides

oxidize horribly!!!! stay away , unless u want to look like pumpkin orangey

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This foundation doesn't match my pale skin as well as I like. I did use the product and even buy another bottle but I had to mix a lighter bb cream to make it more suitable towards my skin colour.

The product did wonders at evening out my skin and making my my skin more healthy. I did have to still apply a light layer of concealer on my dark circles but I expected as much. As a plus, it didn't dry out my skin or oxidize on my oily T- zone. Throughout the day, my skin didn't even look too shiny so I had no need to powder. In fact, I didn't powder the foundation at all. I just applied it and walked straight out,

It applies nicely onto the skin with a beauty blender and provides an even finish.

To Read all 192 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/30/2016 2:28:00 PM

I like this foundation, it doesn't dry out my skin or make me look shiny. The coverage is medium so you will need concealer for dark circles. If you don't really have dark circles, it probably is perfect for you cause it is a primer, concealer and foundation in one. I need a concealer tho. Also, I have a very pale skin so i bought the lightest shade they had at my drugstore: Light Ivory 40, but it's still too dark.

This is my go to foundation, and could sing it's praises forever. It lasts all day, no need for a touch up, and makes your skin look flawless; I've had so many compliments over my seemingly perfect skin since the first day I started wearing it. My friends noticed and commented straight away asking what I had done, or if I changed my diet/stopped smoking because my skin looked so "pure!".
I love finishing my make up with a sweep of pressed powder, however that's not really necessary with this foundation as it gives you such a matte flawless look already.
I really like this foundation and would highly recommend trying it if you're thinking about it or need to stock up on a new one.

Picked up this foundation while I was on vacation in Europe (I'm from the US). The foundation I had brought with me was not agreeing with my skin during travel and I just needed something new but was on a budget and couldn't afford to buy something expensive. First bottle I bought was in Budapest but the color wasn't right. Second bottle I purchased in a town in the Czech Republic. Can't quite recall the price neither of those countries use Euro currency. I almost immediately fell in love with this foundation. Great coverage, classic matte finish, long wearing, good packaging with pump etc. I remember being impressed and wanting to stock up because Max Factor has been discontinued here in the states for many years. The other makeup I had with me was Chanel Perfection Lumiere but this is better imo. This is often touted as being the same as Covergirl Outlast 3-in-1 foundation but I think Face Finity performs better. Great unexpected blind buy and will continue to purchase on Amazon!

on 3/23/2016 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I would say this is a medium coverage foundation suited more for combination to oily skin types. The lightest shade 40 is ever so slightly too dark on my very pale neutral-cool winter skin, but does well once I've gotten a bit of sun outside the winter months.

I purchased this foundation because I have been using the Facefinity primer for a few years now with great success, so it seemed a reasonable choice to try the foundation. My experiences have shown me that this foundation works best for me on well-moisturized skin and with no other mattifying primers underneath. I did try using the Facefinity primer underneath out of curiosity, and that ended up being far too flat and matte for my tastes, though maybe if you suffer from severely oily skin it would work.

The coverage and staying power is slightly less than the Revlon Colorstay for combi-oily skin, but the finish is far more natural and the foundation applies and blends far easier. It is also much less prone to caking up than the Colorstay. It's actually a fairly versatile foundation as it can easily be applied sparingly and blended out well with a sponge for much lighter coverage as well as applied for higher coverage. That's a huge plus in my book.

It is possible to apply multiple light layers for more coverage, though I only do this where I really do need coverage on my rosacea splotchy cheeks and not all over the face, as it can start to look a bit unnatural. It can settle into pores and cling to dry patches a bit, hence applying to well-moisturized skin being a must for me.

The finish is natural matte, not too flat and not too dry. Longevity is good enough to get me through a working day and an evening out with a bit of touch-up in between. The glass pump packaging is convenient and hygienic. Unlike Colorstay, there is no overpowering odor.

It is a touch expensive for a drugstore foundation, 15 euros in the Netherlands, but I only need about half a pump for my whole face so a little goes a long way.

This foundation is probably not for everyone. I would recommend this for anyone with oily or combi skin looking for a bit more coverage and a natural matte finish. If you have dry skin, this foundation might very well make you miserable for its tendency to cling to dry areas and suck up oils out of your skin throughout the day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Foundation that I always come back to. I had finished 3 of these in recent years and just made a break thinking to find something better for my skin as I've heard really bad things about MaxFactor ingredients and how that affects the skin.. But after all I ended up buying another packaging of this one. Shade 40 Light Ivory is so perfect match for my pale skin in winters and it makes my reddish face look flawless. Skin tone is evened out and it's just natural matt finish. I use 1.5 pumps for entire face each time. It's medium to full coverage foundation and it sets into skin so nicely,. Reminds me Dior Forever which I had few years ago.
What I love the most about this one is that even if I use rich nourishing cream to protect my face from harsh weather, Facefinity applies and sets onto it so well! It's not sticky and doesnt disappear so easily even if I slightly touch my face or rub through it with scarf or collar of my sweaters! Its just the one which really lasts all day. But yes, it's NOT for hot weather as it feels heavy.. I'm happy about quality for such good price. I'd buy this again for cold season and definately recommend if you want something with full coverage for your uneven skin!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was such a gamble to buy- having only worn Clinique blemish foundation irregularly for the past 4 years I did not think that a regular high street product would give such a natural but effective cover on my skin. I will buy this again and again, I do not even need a powder to go over this and can apply with a brush or fingers!

I have re-purchased this foundation a couple times now and have been pretty satisfied with it since I first bought it!
I have dry patches on my cheeks and around my nose but still get slightly oily on my forehead. This foundation doesn't stick to my dry patches which is a huge plus, it does however get quite oily throughout the day.
I would also say it's more of a light to medium coverage, it doesn't manage to cover redness or pimples sadly.
So if you're looking for a lightweight foundation for dry skin I would recommend this one!

on 2/12/2016 11:32:00 PM

I have quite dry skin and this foundation sticks really bad to the dry patches. The colour of the foundation oxidizes after a while so go with the lighter shade. It does last all day, it's a good foundation but would be better for people that don't have dry skin.