Max Factor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

Max Factor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1
FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

3.5

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Sodium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Synthetic wax, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Hexyl laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Isopropyl titanium triisostearate, Ethylene brassylate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Iron oxides

My skin: Combination, dry cheeks, oily (not majorly) t-zone. Pale with neutral undertones. I have a few blemishes, bad habit is picking and darker eye circles (blue/purple).
I applied it with the real techniques buffer brush, my skin never takes well to a beauty blender.
And I should mention that during a 12 hour work day I never touch my face, only to blot.

Pro's: Sat on the skin really well
Doesn't cake
Doesn't transfer or smudge easily
Didn't cling to dry spots

Con's: Lightest shade was way too dark
Oily areas were made a little worse
Found it oxidise slightly making the shade even worse on my skintone
The range of shades is limited

Overall, there are parts of this foundation I loved that were exactly what my skin needed but obviously had parts i just absolute hated.
I never regularly used this foundation only on days where the condition of my skin was worse then other days.

I REALLY LOVE THIS! It's coverage is just crazy good and one doesnt need a lot of produkt cus its so thick. Works very well with powder/bronzer on top aswell.

on 12/14/2016 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Max Factor says:
Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 foundation holds like a primer, corrects like a concealer with the long lasting finish of a liquid foundation with SPF 20.
Lasts all day, giving a flawless finish
Primer gives a smooth base for hold
Concealer corrects for a flawless look

About me:
NC15, blue eyes, chestnut hair (original blonde), very sensitive skin (and very very sensitive eyes) and very mild Rosacea.

Bottle:
It comes in a glass bottle with pump. It works nice and I only need a little over 1 pump to do my face. You can also lock the pump, easy for traveling.

Shade:
Light Ivory: when you are a NC10, you could pull this off. I find it a tad to light for my NC10/15 ish skin, I have bought shade Nude and I mix this two together. For Summer I will be able to wear Nude (for NC15) on it's own.

How does it feel
I like the consistentie of this foundation, its thinner then MAC SFF but it has just as much pigments in it. The coverage is medium to full, esp when you apply 2 thin layers. I have some dry patches on my cheeks but it goes on smoothly, you can hardly see them when I wear this foundation. There is no need for touch ups and I let it set for about 10 minutes before I apply a thin layer of powder as I feel you get most out of the dewiness of this foundation then.

In the Netherlands, where I live, you pay €16,99 a bottle, to me, that's expensive for a drugstore foundation, so I always wait for 1+1 for free stuff and grab my fave nude lipstick by Max Factor (Simply nude, so creamy, love it!).
I would def. buy this again and highly recommend this foundation.

on 11/27/2016 3:03:00 PM

+ good coverage, covers acne
+ pretty cheap
+ last allday

- don´t use if you are dry, at least not without a moisturizer under
- i still use a concealer under my eyes

I've tried several foundations from Maybelline, Rimmel, Clinique but this foundation has definitely been the most effective for my combination skin. On days where my skin is quite dry, I prefer to put my own day cream primer on for easier buffing as the primer within the formula is sometimes not enough. However, coverage is very impressive for a drugstore foundation and I have been using this foundation for over a year - would highly recommend it above all other drugstore foundations!

on 10/29/2016 3:55:00 AM

I normally use estee lauder double wear in 1n1 ivory nude, I ran out of this and wanted to try something from the drugstore, I've used all other drugstore foundations and never found one I like,but had never thought to try maxfactor for some reason. So I picked a bottle in the lightest shade and I love it. I apply it with a buffing brush and it covers beautifully. I have combination skin (oily on the t zone). This foundation lasted all day with no touch ups needed. I have a few blemishes at the moment which I thought would start to show through, throughout the day bit they didn't and I wasn't shiny at all as it dries to a matt finish. If you are looking for a drugstore foundation with the staying power of double wear, give this a try!

oxidize horribly!!!! stay away , unless u want to look like pumpkin orangey

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This foundation doesn't match my pale skin as well as I like. I did use the product and even buy another bottle but I had to mix a lighter bb cream to make it more suitable towards my skin colour.

The product did wonders at evening out my skin and making my my skin more healthy. I did have to still apply a light layer of concealer on my dark circles but I expected as much. As a plus, it didn't dry out my skin or oxidize on my oily T- zone. Throughout the day, my skin didn't even look too shiny so I had no need to powder. In fact, I didn't powder the foundation at all. I just applied it and walked straight out,

It applies nicely onto the skin with a beauty blender and provides an even finish.

on 5/30/2016 2:28:00 PM

I like this foundation, it doesn't dry out my skin or make me look shiny. The coverage is medium so you will need concealer for dark circles. If you don't really have dark circles, it probably is perfect for you cause it is a primer, concealer and foundation in one. I need a concealer tho. Also, I have a very pale skin so i bought the lightest shade they had at my drugstore: Light Ivory 40, but it's still too dark.

This is my go to foundation, and could sing it's praises forever. It lasts all day, no need for a touch up, and makes your skin look flawless; I've had so many compliments over my seemingly perfect skin since the first day I started wearing it. My friends noticed and commented straight away asking what I had done, or if I changed my diet/stopped smoking because my skin looked so "pure!".
I love finishing my make up with a sweep of pressed powder, however that's not really necessary with this foundation as it gives you such a matte flawless look already.
I really like this foundation and would highly recommend trying it if you're thinking about it or need to stock up on a new one.