no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/18/2005

Ah, this is what I wanted NARS' Arabesque glitter to be--ultra fine shimmers rather than the huge spangles they have (sometimes cute on toes but perhaps not on tips if you're over eleven). "Sparkling Champagne" is a rose-gold rather than a white-gold champagne color, very shimmery but still grown-up. Looks mah-velous on both tips and toes. It does chip if you don't use a …Read more

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

Sep/15/2004

Hands down, my fave polish. Suitable for all seasons. Light shimmery pink shot with shimmery gold and topped off with slightly larger gold shimmers :). A good neutral color with just enough *pow*

About reviewer (766 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Apr/10/2003

I was surprised at how thick the brush is..I've never bought a polish with a big brush, but I like it! The color is exactly what I was looking for! A nudish shimmery color. It's pinkish too! I love it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Feb/11/2003

This is a golden pink & while it doesnt shine like diamonds, it is still very pretty. My fave in the WSD line. It does tend to chip quickly, but I apply a base, ONE coat of the WSD & a top-cot and keep it on much longer. I noticed it shines more with only one coat. Anyhoo- it's a keeper.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (126 reviews)

SkinCombination