Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Brow Pomade

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Dipbrow Brow Pomade
Dipbrow Brow PomadeDipbrow Brow PomadeAnastasia Of Beverly Hills Dip Brow PomadeDipbrow Brow Pomade

4.5

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I got my brows microbladed and a little of this for my brows when I have a full face of makeup on does the trick! Little goes a long way, will last you forever. I've had mine for over a year and still works great!

on 3/1/2017 6:44:00 PM

I don't have a lot of brow to work with. This product makes me look like a normal human. It's got the perfect consistency for my preference. It's not too creamy or waxy but is not dry. It's also nice if you have Duraline (Inglot) because if it dries out (mine did after a while), the Duraline rejuvenates it fairly nicely.
I got the color taupe which was perfect for me. I do recommend getting their brush or a brush similar. It's stiff and fairly streamlined. I've tried other eyebrow brushes and they are all generally too wide. I don't want Groucho Marx brows.

on 2/24/2017 4:56:00 PM

I really wanted to love Dipbrow and *get* why everyone else raves about it. Hell, I actively want to love it, and use it every once in a while even still. But to me, I don't want to spend 20 minutes on my brows alone, and that's what it takes with this product. The consistency (which is really not helped by the pot container, it dries out quite quickly for how much product is in there, though I've semi-successfully revived mine with a drop of mineral oil now and then) is really dry and it's basically like trying to do your brows with a poorly-pigmented eyeshadow—good if you're into meticulously layering on color, bad if you don't want to be in front of the mirror all day. I have the Anastasia 7B brush and even that hasn't helped the ease of use. It's difficult to make a crisp line, because it goes on so faintly, and as you layer, inevitably it begins to blur a bit. OH or if you use a bit more product on your brush, it's all of a sudden WAY TOO MUCH on your face. Beyond pigmentation problems, the dryness prevents decent hold on my brow hairs (admittedly, they can be uncooperative from time to time, but they're fine, not coarse, so I don't see why they won't stay put with something that's supposed to act as a pomade). Also, this has a really hard time staying in the random gaps that I'm trying to fill in (that's half of why I'm filling my brows in the first place!). It's like it just won't stay on my skin, but the hair around the gap just gets darker and darker. My best success with Dipbrow has come from using it in conjunction with a brow stencil and then finessing the shape afterwards but I really don't love that look—sticking with NYX brow gel for now.

on 2/2/2017 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have had my little jar of dark brown for 2 years and it looks like I have at least a years worth left. I use it every single day, although sometimes I just use what is left on my angled brow brush... I have dark brown brows with sprinkles of grey ( started when I was 30!) and the pomade does a decent job of coated the grey strands and filling in sparse areas. It lasts a good 15 hours or so , even after the gym etc. I have had to practice! You tube has tons of good tutorials and the reason I say that is, the pomade can look very harsh and Lucille Ball like if you don't tone it down.
I take a dab, and put it in the cap. Using an angled brush, I schmoosh a teeny dot and then start at the middle of each brow, not at the very start of the brow! Looks fake if its too dark at the start. Then I brush up and over my brows and finally I brush upward the start of the brow areas ( think how Madonna used to brush her brows up) . Then I smooth them down a little bit but leaving them semi tousled gives a very natural look. I never used brow product for year and years until this! I have been known to dye my brows with my cruelty free non toxic hair dye, but this is soooo much easier!

on 1/27/2017 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

One word: amazing!
Definitely changed my eyebrow game! Also did a friend's eyebrows and they've never looked better #NoShade!

Despite its retail price, I would say it's good value for money. I purchased mine at £15. It would still be slightly more expensive than buying an eyebrow pencil but it's worth it as it's a good product and it lasts ages!

Doesn't smudge unless you reeeeeally try to. Pretty much waterproof, I've bathed and showered with this product on my face and it DOES NOT budge!!

PROS:
• creamy
• thick but not too thick
• application is easy
• able to create multiple and various looks using the same product
• a lot less harsh than pencil
• lasts AGES!

CONS:
• towards the end, the product can dry out, although this is easy to combat.... Spray some fix+ and you're good to go... Creamy again!
• price - not a con imo, definitely worth the price!

I would definitely say I love this product and I would purchase again!

on 1/19/2017 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Im using this brow pomade since last year and i love it! You only need a tiny bit to do your eyebrows for a natural eyebrow look, if you use too much they can look really bad. This pomade last hours and hours it doesn't move and its waterproof! If you are between this one and the brow wiz pencil i highly suggest the brow pomade I'm still have a lot of product and i got it a year ago. The brow wiz pencil only last me 2 months! If you like the "instagram brows" try this one!

on 1/19/2017 5:24:00 PM

Amazing product. Takes some time getting used to (converted from the pencil) but has much more value and applies/lasts longer.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My tried and true brow pomade.

This is a fantastic product to fill in brows, or create the brows you have dreamed of.

Starting on clean brows, using a spoolie, I brush my brow hairs up, and in the correct direction.

I then go in with a bar of Dove soap, and gently rub them on my brows. The wax allows the brows to lay perfectly, and not budge.

I fill in sparse gaps with ABH Brow Wiz. In short, upwards motions. I then create an arch with the Dipbrow. You can create a more natural look by dipping a tiny amount on your brush, and creating the same short brush strokes. Or you can go more heavy, and lightly draw a line slightly beneath your brow to define. Very forgiving, and blends seamlessly.

A little goes a long way, and spend time searching for your correct shade.

Highly suggest this product if you want to start achieving perfect brows.

I love this product! I use it with the eyebrow brush also from Anastasia. At first I was scared it would be too harsh and fake looking, but this really depends on how you use it. If you use it with a light hand, it creates a perfect brow. The packaging is gorgeous. Lastly the jar will last you a really long time. So the price is worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this stuff! I use the shade Ash Brown and it's a grey-toned medium brown, which is basically the perfect shade for me. If you have fuller brows that have a few sparse areas, you can get a "naturally full" look with this, if that makes sense. However, it's easy to go overboard and look like your brows are drawn on since it's so pigmented, so the best way to use it is to start out with a little bit and keep building it up. I use the Nyx Angled Eyeliner Brush, and after dipping into the container (it's a really nice creamy-but-not-too-creamy texture), always put the product down in the middle of my brow first, since that deposits the most amount of color, then I spread it to the ends of my brows, and finally I use the amount that's left on the brush to fill in the front of my brows. For me, my brows last all day with this even without a brow gel, since it's not too creamy and it actually sets after a few minutes. I will definitely repurchase once I run out :)

Popular Brows Products