Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Brow Pomade

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Dipbrow Brow Pomade
Dipbrow Brow PomadeAnastasia Of Beverly Hills Dip Brow PomadeDipbrow Brow Pomade

4.4

on 10/30/2016 3:46:00 PM

The hype is real, the love is deserved, and this product is life changing.

what was I doing using a powder pencil all these years? The Lancôme brow pencil I had been using was nice, easy to control, but I was finding that sometimes it broke apart and looked patchy. I was also finding that it was a little too hard to get that super defined brow that we all know is super en vogue these days----that dark pointy tail on the end and whatnot. I was in Sephora the other day and thought, why not give into the hype and just get the dang ABH dip brow and brow brush.

Why didn't I do it sooner?! I love the color I picked out (medium brown) it is an ash brown, not too dark or light, that matches the roots of my hair perfectly. It is so pigmented and glides on great. The fine, precise brow brush makes it easy to apply and gives me sleek, defined brows that last all day. It's so easy to fade out for the ombré and ultra flattering "Instagram brow". A little bit goes a long way. I feel like I will never run out of this but when I do, I will buy another. And another. Why is everyone not using this!!

on 10/27/2016 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I purchased this item in two shades from eBay just to try my hand at using.
My coloring is ash-blonde frequently described as alabaster.
Using the Anastasia brush #12, I first apply the taupe color, which is redder than I prefer. I lightly apply shade dark brown to neutralize the red tones.
It is pleasurable and easy to work with and stays on -- no rub off.
The best shade may have been the gray tone. I may try it next.
My bows seem to be disappearing!

To Read all 86 Reviews, Login or Join

I've been using the dipbrow for like 3 years now that I think about it! It's been with me through thick and thin, literally. It took some time for me to really master this product. Really go at it with a LIGHT hand! I originally had the shade Chocolate, which was much too warm, I prefer a shade like Dark or Ash Brown. Usually I'll go in with my Benefit Gimme Brow to thicken up what brows I have then with the Precisely, My Brow Pencil to sketch in little hairs. Then with a small wet angled brush I use the Dipbrow to really fill in the brow and darken the tail. I would suggest wetting the brush so it doesn't go on so super thick because damn, it's pigmented.

on 10/24/2016 9:05:00 AM

I have been using this product for just under a year now and I can say that I will never use any other brow product again! It's very long lasting (for example, I went on a night out and put this product on at around 6pm and woke up the next morning realising I had left my makeup on and my eyebrows were the only thing that still looked the same as they did when I first went out). I use the shade "Taupe" and it is the only eyebrow product I have ever used that doesn't have shades of either green or orange in it. Also, a little bit of product goes a long way so the price is worth it as it can last ages!

on 10/20/2016 1:42:00 PM

I have been using the ABH pomade for about a year and a half, and I can definitely say that it is the most long lasting, smooth, pigmented, and just overall product I have ever tried. The actual product in the little pot lasts forever; the only downside is that it can potentially dry out if you do not seal it immediately right after each use.

Another thing to note is that this might not be beginner friendly because you have to learn how much product to apply as well as how to use the brush; but practice definitely makes perfect and there is definitely plenty of YouTube videos out there to help. It adheres so well to skin/hair that it literally will last all day no matter what the weather is.

I have tried many pencils and none of them work like this. The shades of the pencils are either always off, they are too thick, or they do not have enough pigmentation and are too waxy.

I've repurchased about 3 times and do not think I will ever purchase a different eyebrow product.

Best thing i've ever used for my eyebrows.
will never go back to anything else.

bought this twice already :)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic product!!!!
I beleive after this you will not even try to find another.
-excellent aplication very smooth
-i bought the anastasia brow brush and is a perfect match
-great range of colour
-stays on for ages
-you can adjust the intensity of the colour very well
-applied well in thick brows as well
Just be carefull because the soft brown Shade is on the warm side
I just ordered the ash brown as well a.s.a.p
You won't regret it

This is my holy grail brow product. I have sparse, thinly shaped brows and with this, I can achieve beautiful arches in a matter of minutes. A little goes a LONG way and it lasts all day long. I usually do my brows before foundation and they stay on no matter what. My brows are water proof and sweatproof with this product. Definitely my holy grail brow product!

on 10/7/2016 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Don't read any more review and just buy it! You'll not regret purchasing. I use this with a BB angled brush using a light strokes using very little product as a little goes a long way. PRICE: reasonable as this little jar can last a whole year.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

WOW. I have never really been much of a product reviewer because honestly, I don't have enough spare time to do all of this. But I was browsing through this site trying to find an eyelash curler review and when I saw this product I felt so compelled to chime in that I created a login and signed up! AMAZING. I CANNOT rave about this enough. I see people mention the price but I want to clarify that there there is literally like a year's worth of eyebrow pomade in the jar. Tip #1: GET THE BRUSH THAT COMES WITH THE POMADE! It is extremely thin and there is NOTHING worse than trying to apply eyebrow liner with a dull pencil/brush that is too thick. It just never looks anywhere near as nice as a thin clean line does. Tip #2: PATIENCE --There IS a learning curve -- especially if you are like my mother and you are used to waxy drugstore pencils. Get used to dipping the brush in the jar and then tapping it on your hand lightly to get rid of excess pomade. But this has amazing wear. My mother went jet-skiing after I did her eyebrows and she said she woke up in the AM and still had decent looking brows because it just stays put. Love Love Love it. Will never buy anything else.

Popular Brows Products