Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Distearyldimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, 2 Bromo 2 Nitropropane 1, 3 Diol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, Silk Amino Acids, Honey/Mel, Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Extract, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Coconut (Cocoa Nucifera) Extract

on 6/30/2016 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I used to use this a couple of years ago and loved it - but tried it again this week? Nope. For some reason, Suave conditioners (naturals/professionals) just do NOT moisturize my hair enough, or have something in them that creates horrible static in my hair. I also must be strange, I could not STAND the smell of this while in the shower. I like coconut, but this smells too sweet and fake. Threw it away.

on 6/29/2016 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've bought again and again. Use for co-wash, diluting crazy color dyes, SMT treatments (Google), regular post-shampoo conditioner (that's more for my daughter) and now in drying pool chlorine sun summer months I LOVE it as a leave in! It's a shot of pure light moisture whenever I need it! I also diluted it w water and evoo in a spray bottle for pool. I don't avoid cones like the plague but if there is a cone free alternative I'll go for it... This is IT!!! And it's like $1!!! What's not to love?!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I use this as a regular conditioner and not a co-wash. This one seems a bit different from the other Suave Naturals conditioners. It's a thicker consistency and contains silk amino acids, for those of you who are sensitive to proteins in your hair products. For me personally, I don't feel like it moisturizes as well as the other conditioners in this line. It still work decently enough. The scent is just okay; not bad by any means but not as tropical coconut-y as something like Aussie. Of course it's dirt cheap but I'm not sure if I would buy it again because it's not my favorite from Suave.

on 6/27/2016 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I LOVE this stuff. I have weird finnicky hair that hates anything that builds up (I can use light silicones in conditioner but my hair is better off without them and I CAN'T use them in shampoo) and reacts weirdly depending on the air of the place I'm at. (Like, I grew up in MD and every time I return home my hair is a silky goddess lovely river of goodness but whenever I'm in California -- where I go to school and work -- it's suddenly wavy and super frizz-prone. Also visited Japan for a few months and my hair was wayyyy worse there no matter what hair product I used and was painfully tangled all the time). ANYWAYS. This is ol' reliable. I have very long, coarse, dry hair and just use tons of this after a simple shampoo (or by itself as cowash if I wanna be luxurious) to condition. I rinse, then I take little more of this conditioner and spread it through as a leave in. I also use a little bit of oil as a leave in as well, and I've found this is the most fuss-free routine for manageable hair that doesn't get oily for a week (silicones also make my hair greasy way faster). I've tried a TON of hair products, but despite being dry, my hair gets overconditioned way too easily and needs something that strikes a simple yet crucial balance between moisture and lightness. This is definitely it. Or, really, any dirt cheap conditioner (like V05, other suave conditioners, white rain). Like all haircare products, this is def YMMV as some people are much better off with silicones and the like (and the only other person I've found who has my hair woes is my mother...unsurprisingly as we have the same hair honestly) but this is so cheap it's worth a shot.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Omg, I absolutely swear by this product!! It feels SO great in my hair, costs almost nothing (go to cvs or wallgreens), is readily accessible, and makes my hair feel so amazingly soft :)

This is the only conditioner I actually like, its silicone free, and has a creamy texture and it smells amazing! My curly 3b hair loves this so much, it works great as a leave in conditioner if mixed with water! If you're looking for a hydrating conditioner that's safe and had a creamy feel while also being SUPER cheap, thus is the product for you! I love this so much! It's my holy grail! Been using this for a long time and it's never failed me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

To echo what many reviews have already said: this is a godsend for curly hair. Seriously it doesn't weigh down hair and it rinses completely out. I am prone to a lot of buildup and this (and other suave conditioners) don't seem to add to that. I will continue to purchase suave.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This would possibly be a great conditioner if you are on a tight budget, have thin hair, or you are looking for silicone free conditioners.

I have thick, damaged, wavy hair- this made it a little bit soft and didn't weigh it down. If I had thinner, healthier hair I would stick with this. I just need something more heavy duty. I also felt like I needed to use a lot of the product to detangle my hair in the shower.

on 7/29/2015 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this conditioner to wash and condition my curly hair! It doesn't have any silicones in it so it rinses easily without the use of harsh sulfates - therefore it's gentle on your hair.

It's has a lovely coconut scent that stays with my hair for about 2.5 days.

It isn't a very thick or heavy conditioner so it didn't weigh my hair down. But cleanses and conditions my hair perfectly. My hair is thick, coarse, curly, and prone to frizz...this conditioner keeps it smooth, shiny, and soft!

It's moisturizes really well but it isn't a repair treatment. It will not repair dry, damaged, split ends. Those will stay dry and frizzy looking until coated in an oil or trimmed off.

on 11/27/2015 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Good for me to get my hair smooth. Liking the good Tropical Coconut smell. good Conditioner.