Aziza Duo in Pretty Pink

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/24/2005 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

A really light pink, but looks great on. I am medium-tan, brown hair, blue eyes and it looks very fresh on. The price is right and will use it on days I just want something a bit different.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this item at the Dollar Tree. Hey, don't frown on cheap makeup! It was only one dollar, but it was great! The blush contains 2 colors: The actual pink blush color, and then a shimmery pale pink highlighting color. The blush texture is smooth, so it blends easily. If you want naturally-flushed cheeks, head on over to the DT with a buck in your pocket.

on 6/24/2004 11:58:00 PM

Graet blush for FFF like me. The duo comes with a pale baby pink that gives a gorgeous flush. The highlighter, a pale sparkly pink, barely shows up, which is disappointing. Still together, my skin looks vibrant, which is always a good thing. You can find these at Dollar Stores and certain supermarkets.

on 10/9/2003 9:12:00 AM

I found this at my local dollar store and was releaved to see how good it went on! I needed a cheap powder blush similar to my Clinique product so I could have that sweet pink flush everyday, but not use up my expensive blush. It's very well pigmented and goes on smoothly with a soft, matte texture. The brush however SUCKS. Too small with rough cheap bristles. I guess it's expected of such a cheap brand - but who cares!

Got this at my local dollar store, and what a find! They were $.99 for this blush duo: the top color is a cool plum-pink that looks a bit like Nars Sin blush minus too much glitter. The bottom color is a very natural fresh flesh-peach that you can use to "highlight" and play with contours or great alone by itself for a natural-minimalist look (all you need are groomed eyebrows!). Both colors have slight slight sparkle-- which make it glowy and not one-dimensional like some other cheap drugstore powder blushes. The packaging is, of course, a cheap plastic case with a see-thru lid, no mirror, and a cheap brush that I would recommend that you throw away. This is a great item to have around to use and not really care about if you lose it or drop it, etc. :) I would definitely buy this or one of the other colors [Fresh Peach, Warm Sable (i think), and something-Beige... all blush duos].

This isnt a bad blush at all. This duo is a medium dark pink & a biege peach, both with slight shimmer. The pink is a bit dark for me, (MMM dark red / green eyes) but the peach color is gorgeous. Looks natural & stays on fairly well. Packaging isnt so ace. Comes in a slim plastic compact w/ a clear flip up lid, but the blush tins are quite skinny, making it hard to sweep out only one color. But, I did manage to do so. Overall this was a good find.

Popular Blush Products