78%
package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

I've had a small tube of this for years that I use to highlight my freckles (mostly on my cheekbones). I love this lotion, has just the right amount of shimmer.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Coarse

10 years ago

I LOVE this lotion- sadly, it was discontinued in July 2009. If you can't live without it (like me), be on the lookout and if you can find it, scoop up as much as you can. I don't particularly care for the scent (a clean, "fresh" scent), but it does go away pretty quickly and doesn't interfere with my perfume. It's not super-moisturizing either, so I first moisturize with my favorite body lotion, then use this on top of that. Where this product EXCELS is in the ability to minimize skin imperfections. It does a fantastic job at softening the appearance cellulite. The "shimmer" is not an overt glitter or sparkle, but more of a subtle golden iridescence that warms up, illuminates, and evens out the skin, giving it a glistening glow.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesOther

10 years ago

This would be my HG lotion for my legs & body in the summer. Its so moisturizing and gives you a sexy shimmery glow in the sun. I have used this stuff for years and will continue to do so ... :D

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Medium

EyesGreen

10 years ago

I love this lotion I have had it for years and its still goin strong. You really dont need much. It gives my dark skin a nice shimmery glow..I tend to wear it at night or during the day in the summer its a nice bronze glow. would repurch

About reviewer (149 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

EyesOther

2.0

10 years ago

dont buy! the shimmer doesn't stay on the skin. i wore this to a dance and it got all over my dates shirt!!! definitely don't buy this. im out looking for a better shimmer product.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrunette

11 years ago

I recently started using this again after stopping for a while. The lotion it's self is pretty moisturizing but is lacking compared to other lotions/moisturizers but ten again the moisturizing quality isn't the main selling point. The glitter itself is hit and miss for me. The "light-reflectors" are a gold color and not chunky at all. i don't love shimmery lotions but I like it as well as the light fresh scent.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

from

11 years ago

this one gives me a hint of shimmer... no irritations or whatsoever.. good for me, i got this along with the self tanner but i like this better..

About reviewer (203 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

11 years ago

i first used this moisturizer about 3 years ago. i would only wear mascara and liner and for a soft glow, i would add this to my cheeks. it would look amazing. the shimmer is perfect. for days that i want an extra glow on my body, i wear this. perfect when i go out. :) my skin feels so soft :) the picture that is in this review is of the old packaging. i love the new one better.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

11 years ago

I love this, and I'm kind of worried that it has been discontinued because it's no longer listed on the Jergens website. If anyone knows, please PM me? This lotion gives a really beautiful gold shimmer and has a light, fresh scent. A little goes a long way. As others have mentioned, it's not all that moisturizing, but you can always apply this over another lotion or mix it with a heavier lotion. Make sure you wash your hands after you're finished applying, because your hands will be VERY sparkly gold. I would only wear this for going out at night or to the beach. I think it would be a bit much for an every day lotion.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2.0

11 years ago

The smell is pretty bad on this and you need to mix the shimmer lotion with a regular lotion unless you want to look like a disco ball.

About reviewer (264 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure