no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 years ago

This is my perfect everyday conditioner! I love how its light in consistency but very moisturizing. For those who have gone silicone free in their washing routine, this conditioner provides the silky slip silicones provide without coating your hair. I love how this conditioner has truly improved the condition of my hair. My only gripe is that GW discontinued the Pomegranate peach conditioner and now have a new reformulated pomegranates peach conditioner (completely different formula). Since it was discontinued I was able to get liter sized pump bottles of this at $6.99 woohoo, so I stocked up on 5 which have lasted me forever!

About reviewer (180 reviews)

SkinOily, Other

HairBlond

12 years ago

I absolutely LOVE this conditioner for my very fine wavy hair. It really helps my waves form into curls. It detangles my hair wonderfully. My only gripe is it is hard to get it to come out of the bottle. However, the results it provide make it worth while.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

13 years ago

I judge a conditioner on how well it provide slip and detangling for my dry 4 a/b curls. This conditioner did the job for me. Way better conditioner than anything else I've tried from the B2B line. It smells nice too!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

13 years ago

I have semi-coarse, straight, untreated/uncolored Asian hair that gets dried out from the sun and hard water. It can take a bit of weight to tame the poofiness it gets from air-drying (I rarely, if ever, use a hair dryer). Also, I don't consider it damaged, so I don't need or want something w/ a lot of proteins in it. Basically, I just need something w/ a bit more oomph in terms of moisture. With all of that in mind, the SA at my local beauty supply store picked this one out for me and I think it works nicely as a basic, daily conditioner. The scent is really sharp and strong in the bottle, but once I apply and then rinse it out, it takes on a much lighter and fresher smell to it. One thing I'm not terribly fond of is the packaging, only b/c the conditioner itself is too thick to be easily squeezed out. I either have to unscrew the whole cap and get it out that way or put it in another container. P.S. I'm reviewing the old version in the plain, clear plastic bottle.

About reviewer (570 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

13 years ago

I have several conditioners that I like for my medium textured, wavy/curly hair, but this is one of the best! My hair has a tendency to get weighed down, but this conditioner gives me the perfect amount of moisture, clumps my curls, & does NOT weigh my hair down!! I've tried both the old & new formulations, & both work the same on my hair. I don't care for the new bottle, as it's easier to get the conditioner out of the older one, but I'm not taking off any lippies since it's what's inside that really matters!

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

13 years ago

This has been a wonderful conditioner for my long curly hair. I find that if I apply it with my head upside down (and rinse that way too), my hair forms lovely ringlets and curls on its own, without needing to add too many other products. The detangling is one of the best that I have tried. The smell is very pleasant although I care way more about how a product works than how it smells! Because my hair is dryish and curly, I find the moisturizing of this product to be substantial. I REALLY notice a difference in the moisture level of my hair. I am not a big fan of the new bottle. I find it awkward to use and difficult to squeeze, especially with wet hands. Don't quite know what the company was thinking in terms of the packaging but the product itself is well worth minor inconveniences.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

14 years ago

This isn't a bad conditioner, but you probably could do better for the price. I definitely wouldn't recommend it for extreme situations, but it seems to be helpful for light conditioning. The scent is also lovely. Sometimes when my hair feels dry, I'll wet my hair and rub some of this through it. I'll wait for a minute and then give a quick rinse. No shampoo is needed, and it does the trick. My hair feels moisturized with no heavy disgusting feeling. I'm on my second bottle, so it's something I like to have around. I might even break down and buy one of those 32-ounce bottles. I'm editing this (gonna give this a higher recommendation) as I found it for a Much better price! www.salonsavings.com! Very nice! I like it better now! :-)

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

14 years ago

This smells delicious! As far as the conditioning goes, it's good, but nothing amazing. It conditioned my hair enough, but I don't have dry hair.

About reviewer (432 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

14 years ago

I am rating the old formula because Back To Basics just reformulated, complete with ugly new packaging. I liked the old packaging better even though it wasn't GREAT and the conditioner while it smelled good, did nothing to really moisterize my hair. I probably wouldn't buy again.

About reviewer (313 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

14 years ago

This product has a great sweet scent. If you have really dry hair, then this conditioner might not help. I think if you have slightly dry or normal type of hair, then this product will benefit you. It leaves my hair with a lovely fruity scent (but not really peachy/pomegranaty).

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age19-24