Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Eye Definer (all colours)

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Eye Definer (all colours)

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

AQUA/WATER/EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TROMETHAMINE, CITRIC ACID, OLEYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, STEARIC ACID, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CELLULOSE, HECTORITE, XANTHAN GUM, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER [May Contain /Peut Contenir/+/-: IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499].

on 11/20/2016 3:13:00 PM

I am reviewing the color Ripe Plum. It was goopy, smeary, dried out immediately, globs came off on my finished eye, clothes and carpet. Do not buy this unless you intend to use it with a brush and not the applicator. Although the price is amazing I threw my your money away into the trash. There is a sharpener on the end (other side of smudger) which will "eat" the product and clog up. Just don't do it. It is not waterproof and disappeared within a moment. I wonder why so many people are reviewing this positively. Buyer beware.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have this in "In the Nude"- a light beige that I use in my waterline and the corners of my eyes to brighten them and make look bigger.

I found this at Ulta for $6.99, and it works like a dream. It is smooth, creamy and, although by the end of a ten hour day it was getting patchy, it was still there.

Overall first impression is that this is a keeper and I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

261 noir has been my go to liner for ages. I do find the built in sharpener messy and the liner doesn't hold a sharp tip, but I line pretty thickly anyway, so it doesn't bother me to be fairly dull. The liner goes on smoothly and evenly deposits pigment. There is no noticeable fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Good product, only found out if you take the bit on the top off there is a sharpener. Even through its a roll eyeliner it helps to keep it sharp for thin lines. I recommend to beginners.

on 1/31/2016 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The picture on this product isn't correct - I think this is a relatively new/reformulated/repackaged product for Rimmel's line. It is an automatic twist-up pencil with a generic black smudger on the bottom end. The smudger has a clear cap, but the entire smudger actually pops out to with a sharpener to sharpen the tip of the retractable liner - much like the Physician's Formula ones do. I haven't yet used this feature on it, so can't speak to how effective the sharpener is. I bought the shades Noir and In the Nude, and I use the nude one everyday on my waterline. I used to use the Rimmel ScandalEyes one, which was a pencil that needed sharpening, and I'm so lazy, I never sharpen, and would always cut my waterline on the wood (ouch!!). So when I saw this next to the ScandalEyes, I immediately picked this up over it. GREAT choice. This is retractable, so I never scratch my eyes, and it actually holds up better and longer and more full color than the ScandalEyes did for me. They also give you so much product, I've used it every day for probably 6-8 months now, and it's only maybe halfway gone. I don't use the black one nearly as much, because I hate the way black looks in my waterline, and prefer to line my top lash line with liquid, but it's also a great formula and very black. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend these eyeliners - they are my favorite pencil liner, whether you're looking for a black, brown, or nude, this line is your best bet. Again, not sure if this product is technically correct, but these eyeliners are AWESOME. Go buy one or the whole collection.

**EDIT: I've been realizing how good this one wears lately: It is better than the Urban Decay 24/7 liners! I've been experimenting with using black in my waterline lately instead of my typical nude (which you can't really tell much when that wears off) - this black holds up much better than my Urban Decay. My UD one runs right out of my waterline and down my cheek! This one DOES NOT do that. This is a great liner!!!!!

on 7/10/2015 10:26:00 PM

This is for 250 Emerald Sparkle.

I had the hardest time getting this onto my eyelids. It doesn't glide on at all. I had to rub it pretty hard onto my lids to even get some color to show up, but then it just disappeared in about an hour or so.

on 10/7/2014 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Edit 11/10/14
Thank you to a kind, fellow MUA member, who told me Rimmel now has a black/brown #212 liner called "rich brown". I did find it, I am wearing it, I will rebuy. It is a perfect black/brown.
____________________

I've been using this for quite a while in brown. Unfortunately the brown is not a cool brown, nor is it a black brown. If they come out with a black/brown I will give it another try. It is the color, not the liner/product, stopping me from rebuying.

The only con is if I continue to go over the liner or redo/fix/make thicker, I find that it will later flake on me. If I get it right the first time, I'm ok.

This applies smoothly, easily, no tugging or skipping. I use the waterproof version.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First eyeliner I've ever worn that boyfriend has said, "wow! your eyes POP!" That already makes it a good liner in my opinion.
I hate that the best use you get out of it the first use when the liner is "sharpest". After that, it's hard to get a thinner line out of it, but it can still be done. (Note: I don't like very thick, very noticeable eyeliner: others may disagree with me on this).
The color is great (I'm dark haired so I use the Noir), it doesn't smudge nearly as much as other drugstore liners (although water line will smudge after a few hours), doesn't irritate eyes, and even stayed on at the gym without running at all.
That being said, it can be hard to get it off at the end of the day. Make sure you have a good eye make-up remover!
All in all, great eyeliner with potential to be HG for me.

I purchased 2 of these pencils In the Nude and Purple Shock and I really like them a lot. I like to use the nude pencil in the corner of my eyes or waterline to brighten up my eyes. It goes on very smooth and it lasts I purchased both in the waterproof version. I don't know if there is a non because everything I buy is usually waterproof😋 The nude is a great dupe for Tartes eye brighten pencil. Same exact shade and works just the same if not a smidge better imo. The purple I just adore! I have green eyes and I like coloured liners I'm not into black and brown yet I'll get there. The purple has a blue shift as well. It just makes my eyes greener and brighter.

The purple stayed on almost all day and night it really lasts. I do apply it over primer I always use primer. Wet n Wild being my favorite what I really love is how once it sets it doesn't move on me. I fell asleep and when I woke up my eyeliner was still on perfectly. I was actually amazed by that. Also I have watery eyes so the fact that they last just thrills me. I haven't used the smudger but I like how it has the sharpener with it. I would totally buy more of these. They have great shades and they work well for me. The Purple Shock I want a backup of as I just adore the colour I find it so pretty! It opens up your eyes and makes mine look bigger too. Also for the price of these it's a DS win for me. Recommended!

on 12/27/2014 1:22:00 PM

I love this eyeliner very much. I have had no problems with it so far. I had it 1-2 months now. I have 213 In The Nude. I like it put it on my lash line. water line. And my lower lash line. It brightens up my eyes a lot. The price it really cheap. And it goes on smoothly. So I will say I like this product.