Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

on 1/3/2013 3:50:00 PM

Mascara is the same brushes are different.
- Thick: ( wider set bristles, gets the most product on, will get on your skin if you have sparser lashes),
-Original: ( regular mascara brush, not my fave),
-Long: (closer set bristles defines each lash)

Use the long brush and thick brush, when time allows.
if you don't have time and use the thick brush look down instead of up so you don't get any on your lids.

If it dries as per instructions add a drop or two of filtered or distilled water.

Very dark, lasts all day doesn't smear. Really love it.
haven't used another mascara since i tried it.

however i wish it has a bit of a sheen like max factors 2000 calorie mascara. Iwould only take off 1/2 a star for that. if i could.

on 4/27/2006 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I actually prefer this to KissMe mascara. Mostly, I notice that I prefer this wand better. The Mirenesse wand is like a traditional large brush whereas the KissMe brush has more space between bristles (or really no bristles at all).

If I use a primer it does seem to add a little volume since it covers your lashes in tubes.

I actually like using this over traditional mascara as a sealant. Or, on my bottom lashes so I don't have to worry about smudges.

on 10/24/2003 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I always thought my eyeliner was running till I tried this mascara. I now know that is wasnt my liner but my mascara that was smudging. This product does not smudge at all. Down side is that its just an ok mascara. Got a tad clumpy, no curling, did darken but didnt thicken. It did lengthen a little. But it doesnt come off till you take it off. The little pieces dont bother my eyes either. I definately like this better than regular mascara cause i have no more racoon eyes! I will stick with this but hopefully the Kiss me mascara is better in terms of lenthening, darkening, and curling my lashes!
*Update* after 3 weeks, this really gets clumpy and almost unusuable. So you wont be able to keep this forever. Its also easier to remove than the Kiss Me mascara. i still like it and use it but i do have to use a metal lash comb to separate my lashes! overall its not a great mascara compared to others. THe only thing great about it is the way it comes off which is better than any product out there. I am kinda at a impasse because i really like part of it but really hate part of it and i cant find anything i like better.