Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

3.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

product that doesn't budge and i have watery eyes! although it doesn't add much in terms of volume or anything.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this mascara as a free sample with a magazine. I wanted to try this for a long time, so I bought the crappy magazine for the mascara! I think this is a lot better than the L'Oreal version (L'Oreal Double Extension Beauty Tubes mascara). The L'Oreal one wasn't dramatic at all, and it didn't come off easily with water, and I ended up ripping some of my lashes out! Not good, considering I have crappy straight and short lashes anyway!

This mascara does give length and coats the lashes well, but like another reviewer has written before, it just isn't dramatic enough. I sometimes feel that half of these mascaras that promise to lengthen, fatten and do crazy things only work for people blessed with mid to long lashes and leaves the shorties wanting! On people like me (with lashes that are short and straight), it still takes a lot of effort! I still have to curl my lashes and apply two coats of mascara to even notice that they are there!

So far in my quest for the perfect mascara, I have only found two: Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black (it works well with my dark skin) and Max Factor's Masterpiece Mascara because it gives my eyelashes drama!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I gave this item a 2 because it didn't smudge or come of and give me 'Panda Eyes'. Unfortunately, it was very dry, flaky, crusty and lumpy. It also stung my eyes. I noticed it on HSN, and have had great experiences with their beauty products, so I assumed this would be this same.....it wasn't. Due to the fact that it was no longer on HSN, I purchased it off of Ebay, along with many lip plumping lacquers (which I love). I'm glad I didn't pay full price for this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

One of the worst Mascaras out in the market. I know it has won awards but not worth the price. The only thing good about this mascara is the way it comes off. It does not pull or give you panda eyes when taking it off. But the mascara does not build thickness nor length to the look of your lashes. The product is on the dry side and there does not seem to be a lot of product in tube.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Nice mascara that does not clump or run on me. It is strange how it comes off in tubes when splashed with water.

on 6/10/2006 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The best part of this mascara is not worrying about raccoon eyes. It also seperates lashes nicely. Lashes are defined and a bit longer and thicker. Almost the same kind of effect as Diorshow has on me. I didn't expect to like it as much as I do but I think I will keep this one around for bottom lashes or quick mascara days as it is easy to apply, hard to mess up. Long wearing mascara that makes lashes stand out. Worth trying.