Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/5/2006 3:02:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

This is the best mascara, and the new super long brush makes it apply even better! Ive been using it for the last 5 years and one thing they dont tell you is that this being a water based mascara you can actually extend its life by adding a tiny bit of sterile water(just boil it first and cool it, then dip yout brush and reinsert it into the tube!) As a makeup artist ,I use this on my models every day and i lve that i xan wash the brush too, i always leaves lashes lush and full- I will Never be without it, its my secret weapon!

on 7/1/2005 8:01:00 AM

on 3/21/2004 8:53:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

I bought his mascara in hopes it would be a cheaper version of Kiss Me mascara. Wrong! This not the worst mascara out there ( see my review of Great Lash for that!) but it will not replace the non smudge-ablity on my lower lashes by Kiss Me. Yep, it smudged. And it doesn't come off in tubes like Kiss Me, which isn't why I dislike it, I was looking for a cheaper version of Kiss Me over all and for something to use on my lower lashes and a sealer for top lashes like I use Kiss Me for but this wasn't meant to be. I will not repurchase and will stick with Kiss Me as my HG for lower lashes and sealer on top over a voluminous mascara.