Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

3.7

I love this, it really stays on. I sweat in it and it stays put. I wash it off the first time, it stays put. I need to wash it off a further 1-2 times. It really does work and I love the look of it. You can go light or can build it up more. It also doesn't irritate my eyes like most mascaras do. :) Totally love it.

on 5/27/2012 5:39:00 PM

I got a very reasonably priced sample of this from 'latest in beauty' or would never have tried it. I generally dislike mascara as my eyes water alot and I seem to have oddly place lashes that point all over the place on one eye - so I'm inclined to leave them alone and not draw attention to them!
For a few years I've used cake mascaras that seem to smudge and bleed less and give a subtle look, but this Miranesse Mascara sample blew them out of the water.
It is quite subtle - not really obviously made up spiders legs eyelashes which I don't want at all. I find it very easy to apply, any odd mistakes really easy to remove, and it never smudges at all on me.
To start with I had a few problems removing it - with little bits ending up in myy eyes but, after a bit of trial and error, I have that sorted and I can't imagine I will now ever use a diferent mascara.

on 4/10/2011 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This used to be my favourite mascara. I used it for 6 years and was perfectly happy. However, when I bought my third to last one, after about a week it was dry and clumpy coming out of the tube. I thought that I must have just been sent some old stock - and I was such a faithful user that I ordered another. Same thing happened! Once more I bought another and after a month it was clumpy. I rang them up and they suggested that I put a drop or 2 of warm water in the tube to loosen the mascara. Well that worked but it started to flake when I was wearing it. So I said goodbye to it and have moved on to Avon Super Extend. It looks the same on as the Secret Weapon and it is cheaper.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i bought the sample of this. i have medium straight lashes. its alright, nothing impressive. gives length but thats it. can clump if your not really careful, doesnt keep a curl. i dont like how it leaves lashes feeling hard. comes off easily. will dry very very quick!

Am I the only one who thinks this mascara sucks?
The wand broke after using it once:/
It drys out my lashes and makes them go crunchy. Not to mention the clumping. Plus, I get flakes all over my face.

on 1/27/2008 12:34:00 AM

Great product! I have to agree with other reviewers in the sense that it doesn't smudge AT ALL. Mascara always smudges on me and I am constantly wiping away the racoon eyes after a long night out. This stuff stays put EVEN if I regrettably forget to wash my face and sleep in it. I'm not crazy about the volume / shape, but if you use a curler correctly you can get the ideal end result. If you're a girl like me who suffers from the smudging, I highly recommend this mascara! You also can't beat the price -- FREE samples all the time at mirenesse.com. I've never paid for a full sized product and have fared well : )

on 1/4/2008 2:12:00 AM

Love, love, love Secret Weapon! This is the only mascara I've ever found that doesn't give me racoon eyes! Never flakes, and lasts all day long. I have sensitive eyes, but never have problems with irritation from this product. While I find it lengthens my lashes just fine, the lash primer extends them even further. I'm also active in theatre, and use this exclusively. Lasts great, even under those hot lights!

on 11/29/2007 1:21:00 AM

I love scret weapon! I will never use anything else. I started using this after I purchased from HSN, It puts tubes on your lashes. Makes it so easy to remove no skunk eyes ever even if you sleep in it. HSN stopped carrying mirenesse :( Now I have to find a place that carries it) . It was worth the price and I would recommend to anyone who is sick of hard rubbing od your eyes to get your makeup off and it goes on so easily. Very happy :)

on 2/14/2007 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Good mascara, the best thing is being able to remove it in the shower in tubes. No rubbing or eyemakeup remover needed. A suggestion for all the people who said it dried out quickly - you can add a small amount of water to this one, as it is water-based. This makes the texture and consistency back to when you first opened it.

I have tried almost every mascara out there. This does not live up to its claim. I agree with the other posters - it dries out VERY fast, clumps way too easily and is way too pricey. I have even given this about 3 tries. Definitely NOT repurchase.