Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 44-55
Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

3.3

on 2/26/2007 7:00:00 PM

I've been searching for the perfect mascara for 30 years and I'm so glad I only purchased this in the travel size. It just did'nt apply evenly and felt very drying and did'nt hold a curl at all. The only plus to it..washed off very easily. Never again. Curling,non flaking,non-smudging,defining, maybe someday my search will be over.. and if I find it, I will be sure to let you know!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

One of the worst Mascaras out in the market. I know it has won awards but not worth the price. The only thing good about this mascara is the way it comes off. It does not pull or give you panda eyes when taking it off. But the mascara does not build thickness nor length to the look of your lashes. The product is on the dry side and there does not seem to be a lot of product in tube.

on 4/27/2006 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I actually prefer this to KissMe mascara. Mostly, I notice that I prefer this wand better. The Mirenesse wand is like a traditional large brush whereas the KissMe brush has more space between bristles (or really no bristles at all).

If I use a primer it does seem to add a little volume since it covers your lashes in tubes.

I actually like using this over traditional mascara as a sealant. Or, on my bottom lashes so I don't have to worry about smudges.

on 1/24/2004 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have oily skin and there is no mascara out there that does not smear below my lower eyelid except this one. I put it on and when I come home from work ten hours later it looks like I just put it on. It comes off with plain water. This is great mascara.