Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i bought the sample of this. i have medium straight lashes. its alright, nothing impressive. gives length but thats it. can clump if your not really careful, doesnt keep a curl. i dont like how it leaves lashes feeling hard. comes off easily. will dry very very quick!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This product really does live up to its promises. Great coverage of lashes. FANTASTIC staying power (even when you have a cry!). Comes off in the shower or with warm water and a face washer. I have put ALL the girls at work and my family onto it. The Mirenesse website often has freebies on there (full size too!) - you just pay the postage.

I purchased this from our shopping network in Australia and as it was my first ever purchase from the TV I was incredibly "iffy" about it. I was so impressed I joined their website as a VIP (about $20 a month) and you get discount vouchers (normally 2 for 1 deals) plus free samples and every couple of months, a free kit of make-up. Well worth the money AND they also have specials every Thursday.
In one word: FANTASTIC

Update: I have gone back to my Estee Lauder. I dont mind the Mirenesse, but I like the EL Double Wear more and if you are paying full price for the Mirenesse, then its pretty much the same price as the EL DW. In that case I prefer the EL DW. Mainly put off Mirenesse by all these "wonderful" products that they now manufacture - 99% of which are just rubbish.

on 1/16/2007 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Tried it, after the hype on HSN, but just could not get into it. It seemed "skimpy" and I need lashbuilding since I have thin, thin eyelashes. I found it did not work well with the lash curler but it does wash off easily. Another one of those been there, done that cosmetic purchases.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Nice mascara that does not clump or run on me. It is strange how it comes off in tubes when splashed with water.

on 6/10/2006 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The best part of this mascara is not worrying about raccoon eyes. It also seperates lashes nicely. Lashes are defined and a bit longer and thicker. Almost the same kind of effect as Diorshow has on me. I didn't expect to like it as much as I do but I think I will keep this one around for bottom lashes or quick mascara days as it is easy to apply, hard to mess up. Long wearing mascara that makes lashes stand out. Worth trying.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

This is the best mascara I have tried up to now. I plan to try Joey of New York. But I have bought this 3 times so far. It does not smudge, makes my lashes dark and long and love how it washes off!! I just turned 50 and have worn makeup since Junior high. This is a keeper!!